Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS!!!

Exclamation 
Guys, I'm really tired of those children, they are fucking off the server, and we don't do nothing about it. That fucking kid, martin.palermo, do what he want with his friends, and it has become unbearable. People are leaving server 'cause those children are always in server, playing with hacks, and people don't hold that and leave servers. Really, those children are laughing in front of us, and we need to do sometime. If they want to play, why we don't play with'em? Let's fuck'em everytime, if it's necessary. We need kick out those children from servers. Let's become the most annoying people, just to fuck'em, 'cause really, I'm exhausted of those guys.

And a question: Servers have anti-cheats of something? 'Cause we can put one, and if servers have one, replace it and put a better anti-cheat.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Oh!!! Excellent post, This martin palermo me very angry when he enters to hack!, He is hack? makes others also start your hacks
}
Thanks given by:

Ok look bro , i know that guy he sucks , he is a aimboter and he already has Active bans (46) , so everytime he comes in , if there is an admin online tell them to ban that bot ( which they should do it, without anyone telling them) . So you could help us , when you see him in server , you come back immediately in forum and in the bottom of home page see who is online here , staff , admins , managers whatever , send someone a PM tell them that that bot is out there and they or me will be able to come and ban that aimboter.
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

Ohoh, ok..
}
Thanks given by:

I agree with Wicked all the admins who see Martin Palermo, he is banned, he insists more back to our servers,
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

Im total agree with Wicked* that's what all do. But look. You are steam, right? Ok... That's because we have a thread called Steam Profile of Highers There are more than 10 admins and if someone is busy talk with another one. Add them all. I hope you do and have a nice day.
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , Phantom , [BsK] RiKuDoU , BsK.|SEBA-XD , r3coN