Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THIS IS Banished Soldiers Klan.

These are the methods that you guys BsK adopted to speak to be a registered member be a BsK, the player in addition to 14 years to apply must have STEAM and CS. I feel ASHAMED of this situation BsK in this, I know that none of those registered it has the courage to speak bad of you, about your rules, the BsK has always been SPANIARDS, and that's bad, all SPANIARDS, some saying that others are hacks, other placing the tag in yours names, one C.C.A and NEVER have admin, AH admins banning innocent players and never have his punishment is always the same, classic server always emply, hybrid server few will, official server some players, dust2 server ah dust2 in some moments almost emply.This is a short summary of Banished Soldiers Klan situation, it might be different...if not for the mistakes in the past,i am registered know that word recorded is worth nothing here,that MEMBER word is worth more than the registered....and i have nothing to lose.

}
Thanks given by:

[Image: giphy.gif]

lol bsk has always been Spaniards? bruh. your english gives me cancer.
[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

You are kiding legend, not everyone is perfect with english, and is not the subject.

}
Thanks given by:

I will not say anything to that legend does not know anything, that only get this same conversation [your english is bad] and do not care about reality.

}
Thanks given by:

You can talk about us not being fair, but you can't understand our reasons unless you are put in our position.

C.C.A tag that you speak of means that you are using the most widely known hack program known to any CS player. 9 times out of 10 the player is indeed using the hack program and the other times players are just acting like fools. Why should we care about people who break our rules knowing that they will get ban?

About admins banning innocent players. All the players are given the chance to appeal, if some of them got too big of an ego than that's their problem not ours. In addition, we have implemented auto-demo recording on every player which can be brought up to prove their innocence. We have done enough on our ends to prevent innocent players from getting banned.

That brings be to the English part. We are a American Community and use English as our official language for our operations. Do you go to Russia and expect people there to learn Spanish just for you? Things don't work like that in this world. We require correspondence in English and if you are not capable of doing that, then you got no one to blame, but yourself.

Servers are empty you say, and make all these claims. Please state one thing that you have done to improve that situation and bring players into the servers. You have the option to boost them, but you expect us to do that. You know why we stopped allowing non-steamers to join us? It is because of the fact that non-steam players don't even show up on the internet list. Our server can have 32 non-steam players in it, but on the internet list it will show 0, because valve blocked it. The reason why servers are empty is because non-steam are not able to attract new players.

The other big reason is very straight forward. You can't buy legit copy of this game, then that means you will never donate money. I don't expect weekly donations, but 5 bucks in a year is reasonable no matter where you are from. You can't buy this game, that means you won't donate or boost the servers, yet you come here and make the claim that we don't accept you. "You are ashamed of Banished Soldiers" what value do you have for anyone to care about your opinion? Give us a reason to accept you, if Banished Soldiers go on to accept anyone and everyone then this place would be run over by unqualified personnel.

We do not allow 14 years old players to join our ranks because they are not mature enough to understand critical matters. A 14 year old would ban a steam player thinking he is hacking. Why? because lets face it, this game is older than you are and there are people who have spent more time playing this game than you have in your entire existence. 

You wouldn't have thought about all this because either you are not mature enough or you are not capable of viewing things from our perspective. Provide a workaround to all the problems that I mentioned above and we will start to accept non-steamers again.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

(06-24-2015, 05:53 PM)En1gmatic Wrote: I will not say anything to that legend does not know anything, that only get this same conversation [your english is bad] and do not care about reality.

I've been here for 3 years. Banished started with majority of North American players with assorted Central/South American players who knew how to speak and type English. So PLEASE don't give me that bull shit of not knowing anything. You registered in March 2015. You act like you've known Banished since the beginning.
[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , Phaze-One

Do you think the Banished Soldiers Klan is at its worst,bad,good, or is compared to other large North American Communitys of CS 1.6 ? You guys afraid of Banished Soldiers Klan end ? huh LEGEND.

}
Thanks given by:

First of all, we NEVER compare ourselves with other clans, we care about us. A lot of clans in the past tried to start some kind of clan battle with us, we never cared. are we the best ? the worst ? The only thing i can say and that im really proud of, is that we've been in the business for almost 5 years and we still succeed. we still have enough to pay, we are organized, look at the classic old clans, they are all dead or dying. we are not.

2nd... If you wanna speak spanish and be able to become a member without a steam account, why dont you join a South American clan ??? Let me give you MY personal experience, I'm From Chile, South American, Spanish-Speaking country, i joined here because i never liked the way south american clans worked. My ping was nice, but kids were dumb, they stole donators money, using it for themselves, admins were hacking. and the whole clan thing was really disrespectful, i didnt like that. i'm not a proud latino, i actually hate this culture, why are people so inmature? . Now ... lets come back to the important thing, I joined accepting that i was going to speak english and i liked it. accepting that everything was gonna be harder, becoming and admin, etc. why would i ask people to speak my language if I DECIDED to join an US Community? Thats plain dumb. and the other thing, my ping is always between 180 and 250. and i dont care, if i wanted a better ping, i'd play in servers close to my location. Dude, get it right, stop complaining about our rules, if you dont even have a strong enough argument to request us to accept spanish in forums and NoSteam members. We need money to survive, thats why other communities are DEAD, they all started giving free admin and look at them now. WHX, AG, xC, TW, LoD, ETC.

I really hope you understand our reasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}