Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TAG

just wondering what tag i should use while playing - BsK Lui (im not sure who that is as its the first time i've played with him) was telling me to change mine or ban.

right now i use BsK.|
}
Thanks given by:

(08-31-2015, 06:24 PM)Rockford Wrote: just wondering what tag i should use while playing - BsK Lui (im not sure who that is as its the first time i've played with him) was telling me to change mine or ban.

right now i use BsK.|

i never said that... just said to you to change it to the new one, and you acted dummy saying "wich is" so considering you're blind im gonna say to you wich one is.

[BsK]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

[BsK] would be the right one.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Lui next time do not kick anyone for acting dumb.. specially MEMBERS... I was there when you kicked rockford..I am sure you were not aware that he is one of our DONATORS when you kicked him. kick if someone refuses to do what you say but not for acting dumb.. also you are the server manager Therefore manage the server do not try to manage me... I will not repeat this to you again.
}
Thanks given by:

(09-01-2015, 05:22 PM)H I G H Wrote: Lui next time do not kick anyone for acting dumb.. specially MEMBERS... I was there when you kicked rockford..I am sure you were not aware that he is one of our DONATORS when you kicked him.  kick if someone refuses to do what you say but not for acting dumb.. also you are the server manager Therefore manage the server do not try to manage me... I will not repeat this to you again.

i said to him like 8 times, that's why i kicked him once, so i don't think it was a bad desition, and yeah about you i would like that you could use the new tag.

}
Thanks given by:

next time don't take stupid decisions on DONATORS or MEMEBERS specially when they don't know who you are.

Spirit already addressed about the tag so you better not repeat that shit again.
}
Thanks given by:

(09-01-2015, 06:05 PM)Luifer Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 05:22 PM)H I G H Wrote: Lui next time do not kick anyone for acting dumb.. specially MEMBERS... I was there when you kicked rockford..I am sure you were not aware that he is one of our DONATORS when you kicked him.  kick if someone refuses to do what you say but not for acting dumb.. also you are the server manager Therefore manage the server do not try to manage me... I will not repeat this to you again.

i said to him like 8 times, that's why i kicked him once, so i don't think it was a bad desition, and yeah about you i would like that you could use the new tag.

Use amx_nick command, if it comes to that. Kick is not the answer to anything.
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

(09-01-2015, 06:12 PM)H I G H Wrote: next time don't take stupid decisions on DONATORS or MEMEBERS specially when they don't know who you are.

Spirit already addressed about the tag so you better not repeat that shit again.

dude, calm down, and don't do this whole drama, just use the new tag and that's it.

and it wasn't an stupid desition, i don't care what you think.

}
Thanks given by:

(09-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Luifer Wrote: and it wasn't an stupid desition, i don't care what you think.

He is a staff member, and might I add one of the oldest members in BsK altogether. In short he is your senior, and you are expected to pay attention to him. Don't say such things again.

This thread is turning into a debate. I'm going to lock it off.
}
Thanks given by: