Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestion for ADMINS... server add-on / plug-in

I am an admin in another server and we have a command that takes screenshots of a suspected hacker. The command is "amx_ss PLAYER". This command takes 3 screenshots of PLAYER's screen and saves it to the suspected hacker's Counter Strike folder. If they want to appeal their ban, they will have to upload those screenshots to these forums.

It has worked well on my server to protect the players AND the admins. I do not know what the name of the add-on is called.
}
Thanks given by:

I know a lot of communities use this and it works. My biggest issue with this is that most of the hackers are non-steam and novice. That extra headache of explaining how to find the screen shots and then uploading them has always pushed me away from using this.

I would like to know others opinions on this matter.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] R I D E R

in my oppinion record those hackers is better than take some screenshots.
}
Thanks given by: jestrade2

(03-05-2015, 09:10 PM)'Sakurai' Wrote: in my oppinion record those hackers is better than take some screenshots.

This is not a replacement, but an additional measure. We will still be recording demos, but before the ban, plugin will automatically take screenshots, and save them on client's computer.
}
Thanks given by:

I think that we used it in old times when I was just a member but the ppl could not find the screenshot or they don't want show us it  so they lie,but with the demos we can have our own proof that is more efficient and faster
}
Thanks given by:

This is to help determine if a player is a wallhacker. A good wallhacker can fool a good admin. 

A novice will most likely not be mistaken for a hacker

'$atanic $pirit dateline='' Wrote: I know a lot of communities use this and it works. My biggest issue with this is that most of the hackers are non-steam and novice. That extra headache of explaining how to find the screen shots and then uploading them has always pushed me away from using this.

I would like to know others opinions on this matter.

Novices most likely will not be mistaken for a hacker.

}
Thanks given by:

If they can't find the pictures, ban stays
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

for me i think that is better with demos it is faster and more efficient for all admins, the screenshots can be that not save and can be a serious concern for if they make a unban appeal, so that for me is better the demos !!.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: rudeboy`

DEMO is better for me. 
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

First of all you need to learn to read what is being asked. It does not say demo is better or screenshot is better.

The debate we are having is do we need to include screenshot with that demo or not. I don't see any sentence that says, we gonna do away with demos, so please make appropritate reply.
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One