Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So seems slow eh?

Sad 
Ok so....
I don't even have to look at logs to know whats been going on we all can see activity has been low almost inactive i would say...

Well lets look at for real what dose this tell me...
It tells me that some of you are really busy and i thank you for still taking the time to come here still Smile
It tells me what we all know the truth cs 1.6 is dying (prob be dead if not for us few bad asses Tongue) ... but for real...
It tells me that current player base is low and weak at best... Confused
It tells me that our current admins are not playing on a daily.... or shit weekly basis for that matter... Admins need to be active... Undecided
It tells me that clan members don't play on a daily nor give a sht as far as i see.... im not going to go on about this because if you don't get it you will real soon.Sleepy
It tells me that we need real players not "boosted bots"
It tells me that i need to be more on top of things and the roster is what im talking about...
And just to make a point im going to ask all Clan-members and up must respond to this message with your name and rank! That includes highers i want everyone to post your rank in here please.

Lets see who can do that... ill start:

Phaze-One - Owner - Main a$$hole of the clan...
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Sakurai - Staff - weird guy

I noticed about that too phaze cs1.6 is dying and our base players just go away, but what we should do? we boosted to get some new players, but we just got all nom steamers, hackers.

our clan members (roster side) just don't show up all of them are inactive, our admins well some of them are active and others just don't use our tag 

we are a community we should help each others as i said what we should do? 
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

Lui (Luifer) - Dust 2 admin - Pain in the ass.

I'm gonna stay in here until the end. Bsk forever no matter what.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}

LelouchVI - Dust2/Classic Admin

Haven't been too active as of late. Been busy with school but have been on the servers on many occasions but didn't play much.

I think the player-base for 1.6 is too stagnant. Given the already modest amount of steam players, and I'm projecting very minimal (or non-existent) increases in new players-steam-wise-for the perceivable future, this makes it really difficult to successfully market our servers. It's a bitter state that this game is currently in, which as a die-hard fan that I am, feel really disheartened.
[Image: xrain23.png]
}

I usually look to play once a day, but lately there's only a few players on Sad

what can we do?
}
Thanks given by:

Ok so its been a few days now and i can see only a few of you are really paying attention to what is going on. Thank you to the 4 people on our roster that can answer my thread. And as for the question "what do we do?" well the answer is simple: Be more active... If all members were active as they should be or even lets say 10% more active this would not even be an issue... Think about it... Btw i agree cs 1.6 is dying but it is not dead yet... If you look at master servers right now their is thousands of kids playing all over the world, granted its not like it used to be but its not dead yet so lets make the best of what is left...

Now back to my post i see over 60 views on this thread and i have only 4 reply's...
It's not like i cant look and see if you have been online... Some of you even have the time to chat in the chat box but cant take 2 seconds to write your name and rank here... hum... Maybe its time i stop being so nice. I know a lot of you are busy with real life and game life gets put on hold i understand that but its like some of you are on permanent hold...  Anyway all i was asking for was a little participation from our current roster.. If we could try a little bit harder please it would make for a better chance for us to grow as a community rather than just sit on hold and wait for 1.6 to die....
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , Lui

DarkJoker - Dust 2 Server manager - A serious guy 

So yeah we know cs 1.6 in a future will die like another old good games... anyway I hope and i'll hope ever we'll have players but yes... now in BsK we have a lot of inactive players... maybe all are busy or just get bored of cs. And yes we boosted and for me is normal get more hackers 'cause they like disturb our games... But if we do our servers to only steamers I guess we won't have players everyday or maybe yes. However I'll be here like admin trying to help until this get a end.
}

icecold960 - Server Manager - Hard Worker

Sorry i havnt been able to come on the forums as much as i used to, i had some crap to take care of such as moving and what not. But now that i got that all settled, i'll be on more now!
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}

CAMILO1010 - Chief of Staff - serious guy

ok i know that i was a little inactive because i was busy with things of the school, but now i can enter in the server a little more, camilo will be here in all moment. !!
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

BsK. Fps -Admin Dust2/Classic - Fap Lord

Men i have been inactive like a hoe without a strip club but im now on again i dont have even cs 1.6 install in this deskopt.

I will do that tomorrow so dont worry fap is back :p
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit