Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So because I am the blacklist can not be admin

Devil said I can not be a director, because I'm from Blacklist
but banished give another chance I found this super wrong
  Devil said if I want I can leave the clan why not be administrator.
But he forgot that the stadard and also the blacklist and is only as adminmstrador why I can not
}
Thanks given by:

Why do you try to remember it? you do as if trying to harm me by their lack of competence ... OK all of them know who I was, the more I bought Steam only to play here and have a vote of confidence from them ... once again proved to be childish for me when trying to justify its incompetence with my name. Undecided I thought you were mature enough to withstand their burdens alone.
}
Thanks given by:

We are discussing this amongst the highers, for now you can stay a clan member. We will have an answer for you soon. Keep doing what you have been doing.Big Grin
Trying to drag someone else down with you is not helping your case.We decide things like this on an individual basis. We know all about Standard. No need to try to get him in trouble. like I said we are discussing your case, be patient. Thanks.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Webo , StandarD , [BsK] LerO BR InsanO

Yes and thank yaya
}
Thanks given by:

Webo, you are a motherfucker.
[Image: 76561198066919892.png]
[Image: 2qamemt.png]
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass

Sorry without mentioning his name Standard,
}
Thanks given by:

A wall of english that i sill need to translate lawl. Jk

We were deciding your fate but looks like ur impatient. Lul u tried to bring down another member to justify why we should promote u.. Thats just low and something were not looking for. U just convinced me of my opinion... Be patient an wait for gods sake.

O and nothin gets passed us, we all know who everyone really is.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , Webo

(02-27-2013, 08:26 AM)[BsK] YaYa Wrote: We are discussing this amongst the highers, for now you can stay a clan member. We will have an answer for you soon. Keep doing what you have been doing.Big Grin
Trying to drag someone else down with you is not helping your case.We decide things like this on an individual basis. We know all about Standard. No need to try to get him in trouble. like I said we are discussing your case, be patient. Thanks.

So, I am in agreeance with short, I take back what I said, and yep that was pretty low.Not the kind of person we want or need as admin. My vote is -1.
}
Thanks given by:

But at least yaya could decide the banished so that I can do not now understand another
application in 1 month or 2 not prohibit Me
}
Thanks given by:

(02-27-2013, 10:40 AM)Webo Wrote: But at least yaya could decide the banished so that I can do not now understand another
application in 1 month or 2 not prohibit Me

I would say you pretty muck killed you chances at getting admin, I don't make decisions like that alone though so wait and see what the others say. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
}
Thanks given by: