Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skywalk / Spawn Camp Thread Tutorial

Big Grin 
Dark Lord of sith here, well im gonna make this thread to help my fellow soldiers and all these players that play everyday in our servers, and even thought they got warned in English and spanish , they continue to disregard the rules

Skywalk

Español: Si un admin les da slay por El termino usado como Skywalk , se trata de no colocarse en lugares altos mediante el multijump , ya q esto sera motivo para un kick i si se da multiples infracciones un ban.

English: If you got warn by a admin with a word called skywalk or got slay it means you are using the multijump to camp in hight spots ,this is against our rules

Now I am gonna show you some common spots that are against rules

i will use the map dust2(most play map in our server) to give some examples

WARNING!!!! THIS SPOTS Are

PELIGRO!!!!! ESTOS LUGARES Estan

[Spanish]
Estan encontra de las reglas i recibiras un ban/slay/kick dependiendo de las cantidades de infracciones

[English]
These spots are against our rules and you will receive a ban/kick/slay depending of the amount of times you got warned or got caught skywalking

[Image: de_dust20002.png]

Spot1

[Image: de_dust20004.png]

Spot2

[Image: de_dust20003.png]

Spot 3

[Image: de_dust20005.png]
SPot 4

Spawn Camp

English: Spawn Camp happens when you stay at base and wait for your enemy ( also called respawn) (camping spot) or sometimes you stay all the round at the respawn place throwing nades or flashbang, this is against our rules and you can get ban/slay/kick fdependingon the amount of time you are spawn camping

Spanish: Spawn Camp es cuando campeas en el respawn i esperas a tu enemigo ahi aveces incluso tirando granadas o bengalas blancas, esto esta encontra de nuestras reglas i seras kick/ban/slay dependiendo del tiempo o las rondas q has estado asiendolo

pd: cuando les llamen la atencion , con palabras como Stop Spawn Camping salgan de la base donde compran armas este es el spawn

Ejemplos de spawn camp [spanish]

Examples of spawn camp [English]

Ct Spawn Camp

[English]
Important Info
( CT CAN CAMP AT ANY PLACE TO COVER BOMB SITES UNTIL THE BOMB IS PLANTED AFTER THAT IT IS CONSIDERED SPAWN CAMPING Information by Shortbuss<3)

[Spanish]

(Los ct pueden campiar en cualquier lugar para cubrir los spots donde se planta la bomba solo hasta q los terroristas planten la c4 despues de esto se considera camp) informacion dada grax a shortbuss <3

[Image: de_dust20003-1.png]

[Image: de_dust20002-1.png]

T Spawn Camp

Important Info

[English] Ts need to plant the c4(bomb) in the bomb sites after that they can camp or protect the bomb in b sites. Before planting bomb is consider [camp]

[Spanish] Los terroristas necesitan plantar la bomba despues de plantarla pueden campear i cubrirla en los sitios donde se planta la bomba antes de esto se considera [camp]

[Image: de_dust20000-1.png]

[Image: de_dust20001-1.png]

Hope this help our fellows soldiers and players in our servers to dont get ban for silly things like this.

i know sometimes i also spawn camp because i am afk or maybe my team got pwned and i need to survive anyway Lord of the sith out Love ya ;$

Copyright By [BsK] Darth Vader 2013 Banished Airways ....

Warning!!!! Any Copyright Infringement will be punished by Dark Lord Order and by Me Vader I am your Father Mauahahahhaa

Seriously i will pwned copy pasted guys <3
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

nice thread. but i would like to add CT's can camp in spawn until the bomb is planted, then they have to make there way to whatever site. CTs protect the sites, they can sit anywhere they want (outside of "sky walking") to do this. So don't listen to kids who don't know how to play when they ask you to slay a CT thats camping. Unless hes camping when the bomb is planted, he doesnt have to move.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

(11-24-2013, 02:18 PM)ssubtrohs Wrote: nice thread. but i would like to add CT's can camp in spawn until the bomb is planted, then they have to make there way to whatever site. CTs protect the sites, they can sit anywhere they want (outside of "sky walking") to do this. So don't listen to kids who don't know how to play when they ask you to slay a CT thats camping. Unless hes camping when the bomb is planted, he doesnt have to move.

oo i didint know this stuff shortie , you know all this kids complaining about spawn campers and skywalkers is hard to know the real spots that are legit anyway thank you for the update this will help this thread a lot =)

}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_-

also to official players....

[Image: I1pscTd.png]
}

Information giving by shortbuss , updated =) , also thank you fuzi for your addition =) hope many players see this thread

}

Yes thanks darth, i didn't know about the sky walk, because i play in server that doesn't have quad jump so im very thankfull. thanks bro.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

About the T-camp you should add that 10-15 at start of the round is allowed. Also, if you're 1 vs 5+ people you should not do objective immediately, you can't camp(if you're a T), but you don't have to rush to bomb sites, you have to go slow.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps , rudeboy`

But even doing that is no longer there to give them adminsitradores kick or slap That will not be the reason to stop [Campers] Skywalk's Campers will follow yet still waiting for his victim to kill her. They control more For Dust2 Sad
}
Thanks given by:

This post is old
Don't Spam.
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

I know I am quite late to this thread, but I would like to say that when you are on the lights and the rock in nukw, it should not be considered sky-walking as it is possible to get to those spots with practice and that if you know what you are doing, then you would be able to get there. I mean, if you try hard enough, you should be able to make it and that there should be no problem for you to do that unless you do not know how to control your character effectively. I have attempted those jumps and got very close, but I missed them due to may failures. I just want to say that some spots should not be considered sky-walking. However, there is a spot in Dust in CT spawn where you can actually do the sky-walk and that spot should be off limits and that admins should keep a watchful eye for that spot.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps