Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Short rant about hackers and timing LOL

I would just like to say:
I fucking hate it when I go into spec mode to get a demo of a hacker and i KNOW they are hacking but then they leave before I get enough evidence to make a ban!

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF!
Angry
[Image: 99-problems-but-a-glitch-aint-one-8851-1...607-19.jpg][Image: 21lorc2.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

kkk I understand your irritation, and really annoying when it happens .
}
Thanks given by:

familiar feeling ... I think everyone admin has experienced this
Do not mistake the one - who does nothing
}
Thanks given by:

It always happens.
Especially when someone speaks in chat ... it is aimbot ... it's wall. = /
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by:

AngryAngryAngry This is my pet peeve! Way too many random players sceaming WALL!!! AIMBOT!!! HACKER!!! XITER!! whatever! Drives me bat shit. I tell them once thanks and shhh then they get the boot if they do it again!AngryAngryAngry
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

And I thought I won't suffer this feeling. Lol. The worst are those who change their name to evade banning. Pfft, won't work on me anymore as I check steam Id and ip everytime. Also I always glance the scoreboard from time to time.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(03-24-2013, 03:42 AM)N0616JC Wrote: And I thought I won't suffer this feeling. Lol. The worst are those who change their name to evade banning. Pfft, won't work on me anymore as I check steam Id and ip everytime. Also I always glance the scoreboard from time to time.

is one of the reasons we recommend to use status command at the start demo, Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: