Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Throwback [NO AWP]

Well, I have an opinion, it is as follows:
I realized that the server Throwback [NO AWP], is not as frequented as the DD2 and the official. NOTE: I'm not saying that no one plays it, I'm only comparing with DD2 and the official. I had the following idea:
Doing a tournament in server Throwback [NO AWP], this tournament would be the following, the rank of GameTracker would be reset. The player to stay in the top 1 after one month tournament win an account steam with the game counter strike her.
For example, suppose the tournament start day 01/05/2015, on 02/05/2015 thrown that is in the top 1 on GameTracker, win a steam account with counter strike game on it.
I could give this account steam with the game Counter Strike!
Guys this is my idea, sorry if it parace be absurd, kkk, so what do you think?
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I think is not a bad idea, but if they do that who give steam account with the cs ?. Ok but this is decided by the owner.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Yes, I can give the account steam with the game Counter Strike!
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Bad idea, nobody plays tournaments, nobody respect the time.

we should just change it to another sv
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , [BsK] R I D E R

(01-05-2015, 04:48 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: Bad idea, nobody plays tournaments, nobody respect the time.

we should just change it to another sv

What do you mean by nobody respects the time? And do you mean changing it to another server as in the throwback server having different maps and changing the name?

I love tournaments and would love it if there was a way to coordinate/organize one in 1 of the 7 servers we run. I specifically enjoy LMS (last man standing) tournaments. If you "allow" it Ashba, I will take on the task of marketing, advertising, and coordinating a tournament.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , [BsK] R I D E R