Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seba's abuse around me

I am new if you had not of known. But Im tired of Seba's abuse like moves against me. There have been a few but I will only name a couple. Seba does the following to me: Respawns himself next to me to infect me, Slay me because I used lasermines to win the town map (I did not know) I do not speak spanish and he slayed me anyway. I admit 1 thing I deserve. I got muted because I got mad that he slayed me and he warned me in spanish.
But what makes me want to post this is I gave all my 500 something ammopacks to Snoopy in zombie plaque. I want my atleast 200 of my ammo packs back, but Seba muted me and that makes me dissapointed. I hope this mute does not last long because I want some of my points back. Sad
}
Thanks given by:

First of all this is in the wrong section, We have an "Abuse report section" I am moving this there.

Second of all, you need PROOF. A demo showing the Abuse, or at least a screenshot of the chat during the alleged abuse.

So at this time, this abuse claim is invalid and useless. If it happens again, please get some proof. If it turns out to be true, Seba will be punished.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©