Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Saydeer#CreeW. - wallhack and no recoil

My opinion on the demo is: Confirmed!

I have been trying to ban this guy multiple times, but every time I go into spect, I don't see any hacks. His crosshair is very jumpy, jumpier than a kid on cocaine! My apologies to acumen that I didn't took action earlier on. Sorry acumen.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Ash

when this guy see a admin active in the server he turn off..
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

vega u do not need to post a demo.

also we dont need any more confirming. its already confirmed, hes banned. theres acu's demo and then i got a demo today after i saw him in the servers after this thread.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , End , N0616JC

(04-11-2013, 05:54 PM)besnik_91 Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 02:05 PM)StandarD Wrote: Demo Clean.

When you will be doing a demo help us getting out of the game, and shooting only reported in the case (Saydeer) and do not forget to tighten '' Status '' in the console please.. see 30 min Demo is exhausting for nothing.
anyway thanks for the alert. We will always be available. Big GrinBig Grin

Sad....

acumen is a old school player.... He's an experienced player, also he has played here since the first day bsk start, u can't come and said "CLEAN", thats disrespectful...

I would like to know about your demo review experience...

It's not just experience. Yes I know he's here for a long time, I played with it at the beginning as well. I know very well their style of play.
I'm sorry to say. the more you do not scold me needed by an error.
If I saw and realized also the wallhack in the part that he'll defused the bomb. There is just the confirmation. If I was wrong to have said that he was Clean I'm sorry.
I'm here every day, all the time always help the best I can.
for a report I am wrong. all right me back to server Adim.
I will continue helping in that power. more if you think that by an error I am inexperienced okay. I think that is by mistakes that I'm not the only Demo reviewer. Sad Confused
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_-

it's ok, I just meant, that if u saw any report by any old player and u are not sure about demo, ask for other suggestion, as ashba do... remember that ur forum level is like a judge, u need to be sure before take a conclusion to avoid all this...

we all apreacite all ur work here, dont take my words so serious.... im old and i need my daily insulin dose Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

(04-11-2013, 09:34 PM)besnik_91 Wrote: it's ok, I just meant, that if u saw any report by any old player and u are not sure about demo, ask for other suggestion, as ashba do... remember that ur forum level is like a judge, u need to be sure before take a conclusion to avoid all this...

we all apreacite all ur work here, dont take my words so serious.... im old and i need my daily insulin dose Tongue

Hey trust me besnik might be an old pedo, but he didn't mean to be harsh or rude. That's just his style.

I have been in StanDard's shoes before, so i can easily tell how he is feeling.
}
Thanks given by: StandarD

[Image: tumblrlidj6uqh711qeodf5.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , Ash

Oh besnik_91 and your gifs. I'm dying from laughter XD.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: