Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

STATEMENT!!

Let me make a clear statement. I will not repeat this, and there is no "if" or "but" in regards to this.

There have always been this resentment in regards to wearing the tag. Some players want to look cool, some feel ashamed, and some just don't care. Do you guys even know why the tag is there? This is not just something that you add in front of your name. This means that you are a representative of this community. Why would you be not willing to proudly wear the tag, when you made the effort to apply for membership or above?

This is what happened today, and it pissed me off.

[Image: kexn5i.jpg]

We don't pay you? We pay the cost of running this community. What do you pay? What have you done to earn the pay?

[Image: 14wsw7l.jpg]

Just scroll down, and I'll give you extra points for being an arrogant brat.

[Image: 296fxd.jpg]

This is our community, and you will no longer have any ties with this community, since its clear that you do not value the community.

[Image: ivfseb.jpg]

You are permanently banned from this community, and I'll be removing all of your ties to Banished Soldiers Community for your disrespect. Go find a place where they pay you to play. Now that is my answer.

Anyone else, who said such words will receive the same fate. You are here because you want to be a part of this community, not because someone is forcing you to. I have worn this tag for such a long time, you know why? because this is what I have invested so much into. Time, money, effort, and skills. I will not let stupid punks like you to disrespect my work. Go to hell, and I hope we never cross paths.

Am I clear to everyone else???
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

I agree 100%.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

fap is scared Sad

it have been a while I see spirit so piss off dont mess with spirit.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Damn I didnt thought he would do that but IM AGREE WITH YOU SATAN and you right .
}
Thanks given by:

spirit your right ,you always right bro.
}
Thanks given by: