Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] offering any help

(05-26-2015, 11:58 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: you should run linux and windows in 2 different partitions

windows is a MUST HAVE,  i cant live without windows OS even though i love MacOSX

i would have partitioned my 80Gb hdd with windows, but my laptop doesnt have a dd drive (the one im using atm) and my windows disc is in storage... Dell is sending me a windows 8 image with the 500Gb HDD... on a flashdrive, so i can use that and put linux on it... hell i might put hackintosh on it too LOL

[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-26-2015, 11:10 AM)'icecold960' Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 10:49 AM)'Luifer' Wrote: That's cool brah. I love this kind of things, i did the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, and it was amazing, i did it like 3 years ago or more idk, so i need to do it again since the information update everyday, that's why the certification is only valid for 3 years, i couldn't take the certification exam cause it was in US$, and since i don't have too much money i couldn't take it, including the fact that i won the 50% discount cause i got good grades on the final test or module idk, so yeah, i'm pretty sad about it. However i love this area and i think i will continue studying it.[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

PD: would love to make you some question on steam about windows 7 64 bits.

since i took the certification tests while in college, my college will pay for me to re-certify from now on :3

and go ahead, ask away! here to help

(05-26-2015, 10:30 AM)'BullsEye©' Wrote: nice, congratz on your recent cisco certification. what module did u get?

i got my Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) Routing and Switching, next semester im going for my CCNA

Great, cisco just changed their certifications in february, 2015. From the 600 series, they went to the 300 series courses, its more specific to jobs, that you encounter in your daily life.
i have a couple of VoIP certifications plus an active CCNP(routing and swtiching). Next month, going for my CCNA security

[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-26-2015, 12:02 PM)'icecold960' Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 11:58 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: you should run linux and windows in 2 different partitions

windows is a MUST HAVE,  i cant live without windows OS even though i love MacOSX

i would have partitioned my 80Gb hdd with windows, but my laptop doesnt have a dd drive (the one im using atm) and my windows disc is in storage... Dell is sending me a windows 8 image with the 500Gb HDD... on a flashdrive, so i can use that and put linux on it... hell i might put hackintosh on it too LOL

i tried hackintosh before i got my mac, but it didnt work with AMD, it works exclusively with Intel processors
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

yea, my laptop is a intel i3, so i could try it
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by: