Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] offering any help

i am offering free help to anyone that needs help in the following...
  • System Components
  • Peripheral Devices
  • Storage
  • Networking
  • Printing
  • Mobile Devices
  • Windows System Management
  • System Implementation
  • File Management
  • Security
  • Trouble Shooting
i can also help if you need it while developing a website.. i have done several myself
incase some of you are wondering why im offering my help, its because i enjoy helping others....
i am also certified...

Comp TIA A+ Certified 12/17/2014
Testout PC Pro Certified 12/17/2014
CISCO NETWORK certified 5/9/2015

[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

nice, congratz on your recent cisco certification. what module did u get?
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: icecold960

That's cool brah. I love this kind of things, i did the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, and it was amazing, i did it like 3 years ago or more idk, so i need to do it again since the information update everyday, that's why the certification is only valid for 3 years, i couldn't take the certification exam cause it was in US$, and since i don't have too much money i couldn't take it, including the fact that i won the 50% discount cause i got good grades on the final test or module idk, so yeah, i'm pretty sad about it. However i love this area and i think i will continue studying it.[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

PD: would love to make you some question on steam about windows 7 64 bits.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

(05-26-2015, 10:49 AM)'Luifer' Wrote: That's cool brah. I love this kind of things, i did the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, and it was amazing, i did it like 3 years ago or more idk, so i need to do it again since the information update everyday, that's why the certification is only valid for 3 years, i couldn't take the certification exam cause it was in US$, and since i don't have too much money i couldn't take it, including the fact that i won the 50% discount cause i got good grades on the final test or module idk, so yeah, i'm pretty sad about it. However i love this area and i think i will continue studying it.[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

since i took the certification tests while in college, my college will pay for me to re-certify from now on :3

and go ahead, ask away! here to help

(05-26-2015, 10:30 AM)'BullsEye©' Wrote: nice, congratz on your recent cisco certification. what module did u get?

i got my Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) Routing and Switching, next semester im going for my CCNA

}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

i hope you can help me with this mac issue: 

I have a "Macbook Air Early 2014" 128 gb flash drive storage, the desktop , is totally clean, i have one folder only, with 20 wrestling songs, my spotify account with not more than 50 songs, i have only 2 videos, one of 500 mb and the other one 350 mb, Steve Jobs book which is like 16 mb, Photoshop CSS, Final Cut Pro Latest Version, Motion App and Left 4 Dead 2 has to be the biggest folder, now.. what is my problem, it says i only have like 30 GB left of storage, its evaluated in Music - Videos - Text Files and Others.
music has the ammount of GB i was expecting, same with videos and Text files, but i dont get why i have more than 60 GBs of crap in "others" i dont even know what files are included in "others",  i really want to know, this is not a serious problem, but i was planning on moving some movies to my macbook, since its easy to carry it wherever i go, and 30 GBs is not enough, i wanna delete some of those "others" files and i dont know what the hell they are !!! i would even delete everything, i dont need the music or the video files i currently have, but that would be just deleting 10 GBs, useless.... 

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

im not 100% sure about Mac's... but is it possible there is a "System restore" would make sense if there was. because System restore would reserve a certain ammount of the HDD so you can backup. my guess would be that the System Restore folder is taking the majority of it.... again, i have not done a mac yet so its just a guess

also, may i add.... that i have some knowledge in Web Development. i have a legit copy of Adobe Creative Suite (CS4) Design Premium. so i can make websites for people that need it as well :3
}
Thanks given by:

Build something for Banished Soldiers website.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

what do you want me to build? and keep in mind, idk if Adobe CS4 works on linux, if it does then i'll install it still. if not, i'll have to wait till my replacement HDD comes in, which should be tomorrow
}
Thanks given by:

you should run linux and windows in 2 different partitions

windows is a MUST HAVE,  i cant live without windows OS even though i love MacOSX
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-26-2015, 10:49 AM)'Luifer' Wrote: That's cool brah. I love this kind of things, i did the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, and it was amazing, i did it like 3 years ago or more idk, so i need to do it again since the information update everyday, that's why the certification is only valid for 3 years, i couldn't take the certification exam cause it was in US$, and since i don't have too much money i couldn't take it, including the fact that i won the 50% discount cause i got good grades on the final test or module idk, so yeah, i'm pretty sad about it. However i love this area and i think i will continue studying it.[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

great to know that youre going down this path, knowledge is key! one of my friends gave me an advice some 6-7 years back about certifications. dont think too much about the money($$) and think of it as an investment into the future. The more certifications you get, more knowledge you get and with experience better jobs...the certification would repay itself in the future...Smile

[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: icecold960