Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] error whit my mouse.

hi guys i hope that you can help me on my fu is some kind of dificult becaude i cant find nothing of information in videos or in pages of internet.

this is my probem: when i play CS1.6 i see someone and i try to walk and open fire in the same time or (do click) to kill them but dose work i need always do like 4 clicks and stop walking or (pressing button) because if i dont stop i cant shot .

maybe you guys can help me whit this.

i wait for answers .
Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

[Image: mobileanime.capa.ru.219.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Maybe you blind the keyboard on any server do it... Some servers can damage the cs. That happened to me when I was No Steam. Try doing this:

1) Open Counter-Strike
2) Go Options.
3) Keyboard
4) Use defaults.

[Image: counter-strike-1-6-keyboard-ayarlari-edf853.jpg]

Tell me if it work.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , jestrade2 , iTTiHaD ~

the problem is not of the counteer because this thing happen in the computer i press a button on the desktop the (main screen? and i try to do clicks in some programs an happen the same thing don't answer the clicks.
Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

}
Thanks given by:

Try to buy another keyboard or another mouse. But I think the problem is the Keyboard.
}
Thanks given by: jestrade2

Sounds like your Mouse driver is corrupted to me.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , jestrade2

Just wondering, how long have you owned your mouse? If it has been through bad days and whatnots, your mouse might not last as long. In addition, please give me your mouse brand and model so that I can find a link for you to download the driver or do you have another mouse that you can use?
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , jestrade2

is new my laptop windows 8 i buy the laptop like before 2 months approximately but i wanna try to buy a mouse for se if the problem continue or not.

but thanks anyway for give me some points that can be my problem
Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

}
Thanks given by:

I've had this happen to me before when I got a new laptop. I tried using an ancient mouse and the mouse would act funky because it wasn't up to date anymore. Might wanna buy a new mouse bro.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: jestrade2

yes i am going to buy a mouse thanks.

(08-22-2014, 05:52 PM)N0616JC Wrote: Just wondering, how long have you owned your mouse? If it has been through bad days and whatnots, your mouse might not last as long. In addition, please give me your mouse brand and model so that I can find a link for you to download the driver or do you have another mouse that you can use?

relly i can't install nothing in the computer here http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=12500 i talk about that problem
Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

}
Thanks given by:

Dont buy a Mouse thats useless....

Give Price your Mouse & Keyboard models, now Install your mouse driver, go to Mouse setup in Control panel and see if everything works fine, same with your keyboard, select if you want a Qwerty keyboard or another one, also try to disable sticky keys, that shit turns on sometimes and it fucks up your keyboard config

Now with CS 1.6

Delete your Config.cfg in cstrike Folder, Join game, it will create a new default one, Left the game.

Right click to your new Config.cfg and set the file as "read only" , Save changes

Join Game, Mouse & Keyboard configuration, check if everything's fine and Play

See if it works....
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC