Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] MyStartSearch VIRUS

I need help friends, a virus has entered my browser and completely changed the main page, slows down my pc and download programs trash D: not to do to eliminate Sad can not do anything with the following programs: MalwareBytes Anti -Malware , CCleaner , Your Uninstaller and Adwcleaner .
Anyone know anything I can do to remove completely MyStartSearch my system? I appreciate all the help . Sad
[Image: J3a8C3F.jpg]

BsK.| Blue //#
}
Thanks given by:

do you want to show me what is going on? screen shots. also would you like to have a team viewer session?
}
Thanks given by:

Kick out that virus deleting all of your PC. It's the better way to do it. Save all your important things on a external hard disc, and install Windows again.
}
Thanks given by:

(10-13-2014, 08:58 AM)gl1tch! Wrote: Kick out that virus deleting all of your PC. It's the better way to do it. Save all your important things on a external hard disc, and install Windows again.

Cleaning the hard drive and re installing the OS is not the 100% correct way to solve a problem. you can do that and it will definitely work but you never learn how to solve that problem if it occurs again.. Therefore, try your best to tackle the problem without any OS installation. worse case scenario, you can do that...

I am a computer tech so I know what I am talking about. Smile
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: Bn9sjus.jpg]

lol the zoom O.o

I have read in the forums that there is a program called SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite and serves to combat malware.
I'm downloading it , maybe it will work and remove completely .
96 % of people say that if it worked
4% say they did not work
[Image: J3a8C3F.jpg]

BsK.| Blue //#
}
Thanks given by:

From what I see here it looks like you need to chenge some settings in your browser. I dont think this is a virus. Let me know if you want to have a team viewer session.
}
Thanks given by:

all that anti spyware shit is not necessary, what you have is a pretty common virus it is a search tool that attacks your browser and rewrites your settings. It can be removed fairly easy, here is some links that might help ya.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/941632

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Mystart.Incredibar.Com
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: H I G H