Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] I have one problem.

Exclamation 
                                                                               HELLO 

I have a serious problem in BsK classic server, I wanted to see if has a solution or an explanation for this to happen. [img]images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]
The problem is:

• When I play the classic server, and the time to put the RTV, to choose another map, sometimes not appear any map, and the other players can choose  and I can not because i have this problem, i wanted to see if there a solution to this problem. 

Thank you for your attention.

}
Thanks given by:

Vote map doesn't trigger when you are doing some specific actions. Its a common bug with the votemap plugin.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: RightNexact , CAMILO1010

Thank you for helping me with this problem. [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

}
Thanks given by:

mostly, votemap doesnt trigger like $pirit said, i noticed this when i go to ban someone/ slap them to warn them, and my votemap doesnt pop up.
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit , RightNexact

Yeah, it happens to me too. It's not a big problem, but we should fix it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

This bug also happens when you are using voice communication in the game while the votemap is starting same as when we are using the amx_menu
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: