Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] Download Torrents in USA

Ok , guys I started downloading torrents in USA , then after couple days I got a mail from my provider telling me its just a Warning next time the fine will be up to $ 250K , and 5 years in prison something like that , is there any way to download torrents and not to get caught in USA , but please if you dont know dont speak , dont fuck me UP on this , speak only who knows for SURE
}
Thanks given by:

The best advice that I can give to you is to get the authentic one. As for torrents, you best avoid those site are on crackdown with the copyrights and whatnots. In addition, you might want to use a VPN to download the torrent as you are using another computer to do the bad deed for you. That's all I can think of at the moment. So, I'll be updating when I remember more. Oh! try keep your tabs on the copyrights of things that you are trying to download and one more thing, do not download at full speed, it is a tell tale sign that you are torrenting.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(10-17-2014, 08:54 PM)N0616JC Wrote: The best advice that I can give to you is to get the authentic one. As for torrents, you best avoid those site are on crackdown with the copyrights and whatnots. In addition, you might want to use a VPN to download the torrent as you are using another computer to do the bad deed for you. That's all I can think of at the moment. So, I'll be updating when I remember more. Oh! try keep your tabs on the copyrights of things that you are trying to download and one more thing, do not download at full speed, it is a tell tale sign that you are torrenting.

Ohh , yeah I tried VPN bro but they are really SLOW speed ( free VPNs ) , but you are already telling me to download on slow speed that makes it even worse Tongue hhaahah but if thats the right way to do it , then I dont have a choice , thanks bro Smile
}
Thanks given by:

how many(gigs) were u downloading and how often do u download? i have been using kat.ph(or kickass torrents) and never got into any trouble.

just download 4-5 gb at a time and give some days break between downloading...
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(10-17-2014, 09:30 PM)BullsEye© Wrote: how many(gigs) were u downloading and how often do u download? i have been using kat.ph(or kickass torrents) and never got into any trouble.

just download 4-5 gb at a time and give some days break between downloading...

oh no bro I have jailbroken my Xbox360 and now I download games and dont have to buy them ...

I download games like 15 GB or 17GB ... kickass.to i know that bro , but not too many seeds for games , i use gametorrents.com for games
}
Thanks given by:

I have faced this problem couple of times.. I have 75 Mbps verizon fios and I have got my level 3 warning from my isp verizon.. and this is how I tackled this problem..best thing to do is..

1) When ever you download something keep your uploading at 0(zero), also once the download finishes stop seeding the torrent.

2) use proxy, vps.. when ever you download torrents.. I use this software and ever since I started using this software I never got any warning and it is been 6 month now. no issue..

3) Try to get a "torrent day" account which is very hard to get... that is the safest torrent site on the earth.. and I have an account.. lol Tongue you have to get invited other than that u cannot get in.. Smile If you have an account with torrent day,, you don't even need proxy vpn shit..
}
Thanks given by:

(10-17-2014, 11:02 PM)H I G H Wrote: I have faced this problem couple of times.. I have 75 Mbps verizon fios and I have got my level 3 warning from my isp verizon.. and this is how I tackled this problem..best thing to do is..

1) When ever you download something keep your uploading at 0(zero), also once the download finishes stop seeding the torrent.

2) use proxy, vps.. when ever you download torrents.. I use this software and ever since I started using this software I never got any warning and it is been 6 month now. no issue..

3) Try to get a "torrent day" account which is very hard to get... that is the safest torrent site on the earth.. and I have an account.. lol Tongue you have to get invited other than that u cannot get in.. Smile If you have an account with torrent day,, you don't even need proxy vpn shit..

then what are you waiting for ?? ahahah

can you invite me to that thing bro ? so that I will be able to create an account myself
}
Thanks given by: H I G H , Freak ShOw.

Tongue Tongue
}
Thanks given by: