Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] Can't get Ip's and SteamID's on Dust2 24/7

Sup guys, I don't know if it's a bug or something but when I put "amx_who" or "status" on console in this server, the player list doesn't appear and some things like the game chat and the aim disappear and that affects a lot when I try to catch a hacker, I failed catching 3 hackers here today because of this. (that's why I couldn't get Gooner's IP's and SteamID). Please check this, thanks.
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Don't think its a server side issue. Can anyone else reproduce this case ?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

server is working fine, do you quit and open your cs again?

maybe it was a bug sometimes happens
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(08-31-2014, 02:32 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: do you quit and open your cs again?

Yes, I did it twice and nothing happened. I'll try again raight now.
}
Thanks given by:

thats weird , go to Local disk © where you have your programs find out the app data folder there you would fine a cs strike folder erase it then uninstall and reinstall your cs

if the problem persist install another cs to see if the problem is with your counter strike

}
Thanks given by:

(08-31-2014, 02:44 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: thats weird , go to Local disk © where you have your programs find out the app data folder there you would fine a cs strike folder erase it then uninstall and reinstall your cs

if the problem persist install another cs to see if the problem is with your counter strike

Maybe I may try that. But first let me explain some things.
First at all, I use our version of Counter Strike, the BsK's one, so I tried to enter using the menu shortcut:

[Image: 33eqzkg.jpg]

But instead of send me to DD2 server, it sent me to TTT server and then when I try to use the command "/server" to get redirected to DD2, this appears, like incomplete:

[Image: 5fp89c.jpg]

According to this, I was starting to think that is a problem with my CS.

Then I tried to use "amx_who" and "status" commands again on DD2 server and I discover that it takes a long time like 1 minute to show IP's and StmID's. I think that is because the crowd that we have en that server.
}
Thanks given by:

i see the problem , let me explain to you , i dont know if im right but it can be , remember the bsk cs version menu is way before , highers add ttt server so maybe since it havent been update when you try to enter the server it send you to the ttt server and your cs get bug

Recommendations

use server list or add by ip the servers
fix the command menu of the servers(siince the server menu of the bsk version havent been updated you would need to do it manually but you can screw more the menu)

use server list i will try to update if for you so you can replace it

}

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

he also said his console isnt showing amx-who and status and when it shows it happens to take a longer time than normally does.

}

And Counter-Strike BsK Have some bugs...
}
Thanks given by: