Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[SOLVED] BsK.| Vz thief

Hello, the problem is that the Member named Vz stolen my steam, Owner or any staff help me? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
}
Thanks given by:

Is this some kind of joke? what do you mean he stole your steam? Can to tell us some more info please?
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

He just stole my steam, and let me know if you can do something, that one of the rules of this community is honesty NO?
}
Thanks given by:

Can you please give us a detailed description of what has happened? If you do not give us a detailed description of what happened, we will not be able to help you with this issue. If you do not provide with us with information, we will not be able do anything for you.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I am still not sure if you are being totally honest with us.
}
Thanks given by:

Good afternoon, I come to clarify this problem happened, Firstly, YOUR NOT HAVE STEAM, whether they have previously banned in Official server or is not it? But I am not here to clarify that, what happened was this, that user Zeshin I communicate that I wanted to buy a Steam, I possessed another steam which will negocee 200 Bs in any full-time paid even I stole the steam , change the email of the steam and the key because I would pass with a limited upfront payment date, I had to get my steam and still want to give it back, but no, my steam and abuse with not pay and want to steal it, I have witnesses who know what happened. Thank you !!
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

You work in an office and one day your pants got stolen. Would you ask your office for help to get them back? Isn't it the job of police?

Just talk to steam support and see what can be done. This matter doesn't involve BsK and should be resolved by you on your own.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

(10-28-2014, 10:24 PM)Vz^ Wrote: Good afternoon, I come to clarify this problem happened, Firstly, YOUR NOT HAVE STEAM, whether they have previously banned in Official server or is not it? But I am not here to clarify that, what happened was this, that user Zeshin I communicate that I wanted to buy a Steam, I possessed another steam which will negocee 200 Bs in any full-time paid even I stole the steam , change the email of the steam and the key because I would pass with a limited upfront payment date, I had to get my steam and still want to give it back, but no, my steam and abuse with not pay and want to steal it, I have witnesses who know what happened. Thank you !!

So You are saying that you were going to sell a steam account to Zeshin, and he didn't pay you for it, so you took it back and changed the email and password? Well if that is the case I would say it was pretty slimey of Zeshin to try to steal the account that you were good enough to sell him. Either way, like Spirit said, This is not OUR problem, it is between the 2 of you. Nice to know what kind of guy Zeshin is though! Will give food for thought if and when he ever applies for admin.......
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

I do not change the password or hotmail account steam, I pay Vz and did not give me the steam.
}
Thanks given by:

NOT OUR PROBLEM.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Vz^