Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Role of SM

Things that a SM is supposed to do.

Recruit Members

SM is responsible for inviting players to join BsK community. You are supposed to invite good players and regulars of the server to become a part of BsK. SM spot is given to the most active admin of the server. Whole community depends on your decision making ability and who you bring in to be the future of BsK.

Decide Unban Appeals

You are trusted with the ability to make decision on Unban Appeals. Your ability to detect hackers should be top notch and always keep in mind the core rule of BsK. You need to be 100% sold on the demo to deny an unban. Any doubts in your mind would lead to appeal being granted.

There is another important thing that you need to keep in mind. SMs have the ability to unban players from banlist, but they can't do so as they wish. Unban will only be granted either if the player made an appeal and unban was granted or if it was a ban for other things except hacks. Any SM found granting unban in any other situation will be demoted on the spot. Make sure you have a valid reason to unban. I don't wanna hear, "he is my friend and he doesn't hack" as an answer. Banned players must make an appeal to be unbanned and standard procedure needs to be followed.

Recruiting Admin Team

You are responsible for the progress of your server and you are entrusted with selecting the admin team for your server. This doesn't mean you can grab anyone and give him admin. What this means is that, you will make the decision on admin applications. You can check their record and see, if you want them on your team or not. Other members of the team can also comment on the admin applications for their specific servers.

I was contacted by 2 SMs and they both said they wanted someone on the team, who was previously removed from admin rank. There is a reason why that person was demoted in the first place, but if you think they deserve a second chance, then all power to you. I just want to inform you that, if that person's admin is revoked the second time, then all the blame will be on you. It could even lead to your demotion, so be careful who you vouch for.

Activity Check

On the first of every month, SMs will do an admin activity check for their server. This check is simple, you gonna create a poll and all admins from that server are gonna vote on it to respond to the check. This check will start on 1st of every month and finish on 7th, giving admins a full week to respond. Exceptions can be made, if admins are away for specific reasons that they informed ahead of time.

Map Assessment

Please refer to the Link:
http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-map-assessment
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: