Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retirement !!

Hey guys , I guess this is it... I am retiring from BSK , a very very good CLAN , I wish you all the best here !! I am starting a making a new project myself , thanks to you all for everything , very good people here... Goodbye my friends, my admin friends , and specially Goodbye H I G H and thanks for everything bro Smile Please revoke all my membership , because I will not be coming anymore...
}
Thanks given by:

I knew it! so you couldn't buy your way up, now you quit. Hahahahaha Was just a matter of time. BTW you don't get to Retire, you get moved back to registered. Good luck with your "new Project" which I am sure means starting your own klan, Better get your own servers too, Have fun paying for all that. I will be watching for your "New Project" and probably marveling at how much it looks like us! DodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Agent Smith

Wicked will miss a great friend, a very nice person,
I wish you all the best,
}
Thanks given by:

Why Not ? and that thing about copying U , its not gonna happen. I am myself and I will have my own Forum and Server soon ! Your Welcome
}
Thanks given by:

(10-21-2014, 07:21 PM)Wicked* Wrote: Why Not ? and that thing about copying U , its not gonna happen. I am myself and I will have my own Forum and Server soon ! Your Welcome

Why not?, Because you have no idea what kind of team it takes, and how expensive it can be to make something like BsK.| like it is. That's why, but power to you dude, give it a shot!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Okay...
}
Thanks given by:

Im gonna give it a try and see how it goes , thanks dude.
}
Thanks given by: h0ndamusic

Wicked I wish you well Smile
[Image: Borgore_wallpaper.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Well bro I wish you well .. !!!
}
Thanks given by:

Good luck Wicked
}
Thanks given by: