Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retirement.

Hey guys, how are you all? I hope you all are good and nice. I don't know how to start this, I just want to say that I can't use my time to be in forum or play CS, I'm full of a lot of activities right now like trips, recording, studying, working and doing some courses like an english course. My time is focused on those things right now and other thing... I can't get access to forum from my home... I don't know why the fuck I can't... I tried ALL, Masterpain and other members tried to help me but nothing work, I think I accidentally blocked the forum trying to enter to it when my connection was restored (I didn't have internet for 1 week half a month ago). I know, it doesn't have sense but it was the only thing I tried in that time and is the only thing that I can associate with. So I'm in other PC right now writing this, I apologize for all my days of absence and I hope I can return soon as possible and help you in all you need. Set me as retired for now, I will come back, don't forget about me lol I love you all guys, you were and are my friends and family at the same time, thanks for all and see you later guys Heart.

You can contact me if you want, I will be able to talk sometimes:

WhatsApp: +584120133784
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaRattlehead
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by: #TEXAS , CAMILO1010 , BsK.| Fps

That bad notice. Thank you very much for everything. So I wish the best for your life. Good luck bro !! Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

stay safe brotha.

i hope everything takes you on to bigger and better things!
[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by:

I wish you the best bro , hope you find what's best for you.. Stay Safe and take care
}
Thanks given by:

I understand you man, damn good luck,
}
Thanks given by:

Sad to see you go. Good luck with everything.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: