Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retired

Hello,I Saw Let Them I'm Leaving Clan, It's Not The People Of BsK I'm Leaving, But Many People Call Me For Other Cla, And I Want To Meet More Cs Clans, So This Is Goodbye
}
Thanks given by:

Let me think you are leaving cause u want to go to others clans? let me tell you something. You will not find another awesome community like us, so have fun BsK forever. <3
}
Thanks given by:

I figured this was coming. You felt like you were not progressing in the community, and felt constrained. Leave or stay, that's totally up to you, but the reason why you didn't progress was because you were not ready.

Best of luck for your future. Hope you find success in other places.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Yes I Think I Won't Find Another Community Like This, Because I Grew Up In Cs Here, I Learned To Be A Member And Admin Here, I Learned More Things Here,More I Continue Visiting This Community Every Day Smile
I Thank You All And Thanks By Putting I As A Retired Member <3
}
Thanks given by:

Good Luck, and idk why you wanna retired but if so your decision, i hope that you pass fine :*

}
Thanks given by:

Bye Otaku Smile
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

good luck riku in your life, you will not find a community as this, but good is your decision and is respectable. Bye Smile
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Hey bro good luck! I meet you here and i hope you'll finde more friends Smile see you later.
}
Thanks given by:

(09-19-2015, 02:29 AM)[BsK] RiKuDoU Wrote: Hello,I Saw Let Them I'm Leaving Clan, It's Not The People Of BsK I'm Leaving, But Many People Call Me For Other Cla, And I Want To Meet More Cs Clans, So This Is Goodbye

Oh ok i see. Well hope you find a good community. But I'm gonna tell just one thing. If you ever come back. Don't think I'm gonna accept you in my team even if I get kicked out the community or get demoted. If I'm still the sm I'm not going to accept you. 

Have fun in the other community Smile
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: