Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Request Addition of Official to my server admin list
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Hey guys

I want to make this request by few reasons... I love my job in dust24/7 and i love that server but some times i play in the Official server and there are hackers, skywalks, campers etc etc and i feel angry cuz i can't do nothing with them (I know that i can report but u know lol) so i wish that u can give me the admin or a trial in the Official server as an extra server admin, i feel so good doing my job in dust24/7 and would be sooo great if i can help with both servers<3 Smile

(If i need to do the app with the format just tell me lol)
}
Thanks given by:

This is only my opinion
All admins want more servers if they make a great job we can add them only 1 more but You made some mistakes and for that i think that we need wait your behavior throughout the month be acceptable to my criteria to judge if you deserves it.
}

i agree with Phantom,
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

I know that i have mistakes and i always try to correct them and learn from them, i'll try to improve my behavior
}
Thanks given by:

It's up to the managers if they need extra admins on some server
Classic is fine, it's been pretty clean lately and if there is a hacker there's usually acumen or other admins to ban him fast Smile

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}

(04-15-2014, 05:08 PM)**Agent Orange** Wrote: I know that i have mistakes and i always try to correct them and learn from them, i'll try to improve my behavior

Show us you deserve it
Actions speak louder than words
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}

(04-15-2014, 04:56 PM)[BsK] Phantom Wrote: This is only my opinion
All admins want more servers if they make a great job we can add them only 1 more but You made some mistakes and for that i think that we need wait your behavior throughout the month be acceptable to my criteria to judge if you deserves it.

Agree 1,000,000 %
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: