Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reporting problem :s

Hi, I'm a regular player in the classic server, I recorded a player using cheats but it's not the problem... I post the thread but Sakurai post I forgot put status in the console... Well Yes I forgot do it. What's the difference between if I put "status" in the console or not? What's the difference in the video? I did some records to see the difference but I didn't see anything. Pls help me Smile 

}
Thanks given by:

Because when you type status after you type record demoname, they can go in console wile watching the demo and see the steam ids to verify its them. So you can't just post someone you hates steamid and someone that cheats demo for proof to get them banned.
}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit

we need that all demos have the status in the beginning because so we can know if there are guys blacklist and know if the steam id that published is correct. So that all have that put status in the beginning of the demo.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

'[BsK Wrote:CAMILO1010' pid='91644' dateline='1430167967']
we need that all demos have the status in the beginning because so we can know if there are guys blacklist and know if the steam id that published is correct. So that all have that put status in the beginning of the demo.

Well I understand it, I did some demos to try, I did record, then status and then stop. But when I see the demo the console doesn't shows in the video, it's normal? Or im doing some wrong?
[align=right]

}
Thanks given by:

(04-27-2015, 05:50 PM)'Edwin' Wrote:
'[BsK Wrote:CAMILO1010' pid='91644' dateline='1430167967']

Well I understand it, I did some demos to try, I did record, then status and then stop. But when I see the demo the console doesn't shows in the video, it's normal? Or im doing some wrong?

Don't be so hard on yourself, and just do what camilo is saying to you. Put the "status" command after you start recording the demo please.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

(04-27-2015, 05:50 PM)'Edwin' Wrote: Well I understand it, I did some demos to try, I did record, then status and then stop. But when I see the demo the console doesn't shows in the video, it's normal? Or im doing some wrong?

Make sure you type status in console after you have started recording the demo. There is no reason for it to not show up in the playback. Please download one of the approved demos from hacker reporting section of the forum and play it back. Just to be sure, if there is nothing wrong with your copy of the game.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010