Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Removed my threads no reason?

Why was the 2 threads I created last night deleted? I mean you can at least PM a reason especially after I took time to upload and type all that....

~Thanks
}
Thanks given by:

I deleted your 2 threads why ? because this threads are spam, i read the 2 threads and are useless so that i deleted the threads, so that please no spam, if you this make this for be a member, advise to you that better do good reports of hackers.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Spam? Both of them had to do with counter-strike? One of them was the download to the old counter-strike... How were my post spam? They both had to do with counter-strike, and all your guys threads aren't spam? And its kinda pointless to have people post thread if your just gonna lock them after 3 post.

PMing head admin about that one.. I don't see how your gonna say my post was spam when none of the ones below mine had anything to do with anything....
}
Thanks given by:

for that counter strike 1.5 if we are a community of counter strike 1.6 ?? if is so can buy the cs in steam, threads are spam, i dont delete threads so for that if, only when are spam, sorry for that but topic closed.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

'[BsK Wrote:CAMILO1010' pid='91571' dateline='1429992818']
for that counter strike 1.5 if we are a community of counter strike 1.6 ?? if is so can buy the cs in steam, threads are spam, i dont delete threads so for that if, only when are spam, sorry for that but topic closed.

We are a gaming community and there is no need to delete threads that are not about cs 1.6. All discussions are welcomed, as long as people are interested in them, if they don't get any attention, then close the thread.

Please do not delete any threads for the reason of not being about cs 1.6 from this point onwards.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010