Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Recommendation

Hi ! Today I bring a recommendation for GunGame server , could you make the knife lower level but do not steal ? I say this because there are people who abuse the theft level , just start the game and go straight to kill with knife, this leaves no level up the other players and is very unfair because abusing the knife can go in level 17 while the other players are at level 3. Thanks for your attention Smile
[Image: J3a8C3F.jpg]

BsK.| Blue //#
}
Thanks given by:

sorry, but I'm not your idea because I personally like steal levels, to the knife Big GrinBig GrinCoolCool
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by:

True, they have to be good no more, If not, no enter in gungame
}
Thanks given by:

I want the gun game remains the same, sorry, but i'm not your idea
}
Thanks given by:

I like this recommendation. It is called GunGame for a reason. Hate when people abuse the knife to steal levels.

Problem is there, but what would be the suitable solution to this?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

The other day I went to a friend's house and let me play call of duty black ops 2 ... I saw that there was a mode called GunGame and tried it , the first game was bad , the second also , and the third not so much as I struggled to level with snipers , I decided to stab , but the only thing I did was to degrade the enemy level , I do not gain levels.
Come to the point ... what I mean by that is : if you could change the knife to remove the enemy level up level but not the player people do not abuse the knife and would use it only if they have no ammo or the enemy go to a high standard and can degrade .
[Image: J3a8C3F.jpg]

BsK.| Blue //#
}
Thanks given by: