Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Read me whine

Englis:
Good, the administrator Eyedea banned me for an hour, and what he said I had lag, ban me for an hour, it seems unfair to do it, that, to lag the ban had qe for 5 minutes, and my 1 January hour, plus I was playing well without any lag but the manager said I had lag, for me not to do things as they should be, plus a user was guarding the base that is the bomb and gave Eyedea slay, something anyone watching the terrorist pump, I want my desban even is one hour but I any my desban seems very unfair that a manager does that, he must do his job and not act like it does now.
The Bans by the lag, what is that? Does he can kick users who have lag?NO BAN! that inusto by the admin.

Spanish:
Bueno, el administrador de Eyedea me prohibió durante una hora, y lo que él dijo que yo tenía retraso, me prohibir durante una hora, parece injusto que lo haga, que, a la zaga de la prohibición tuvo qe durante 5 minutos, y, a mi una hora enero además de que estaba jugando bien, sin ningún tipo de retraso pero el gerente me dijo que tenía retraso, para mí no hacer las cosas como deben ser, además de un usuario estaba de guardia en la base de que es la bomba y se entregó a Eyedea matar, algo que cualquiera viendo la bomba terrorista, quiero que mi desban aunque es de una hora, pero que cualquiera de mis desban parece muy injusto que un director hace eso, él debe hacer su trabajo y no actuar como lo hace ahora.
Las prohibiciones por el retraso, ¿qué es eso? ¿Se puede expulsar a los usuarios que tienen retraso? NO BAN!

También todo comenzó desde que lo empecé a matar.
}
Thanks given by:

Bro you teleport all over the map. Get a real connection.

By the way I am a co-owner not a manager.
[Image: 25609080.jpg][Image: luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

At least give me Desban you have to give is no ban kick to kick and ban reason is not enough, also kill you and you gave me ban, it seems unfair to me that, you're new manager? Please Desban.
}
Thanks given by:

How about no? It is only an hour. You really need to fix your connection. Multiple people said you teleport all over the map.
}
Thanks given by: Kimmy J

I give itself the reason that my connection is very bad but in this case the game went very well I do not know that you gave me the ban, but one thing .. Why you did not give me a kick instead of ban? Do not you think that with enough kick? also do not understand that teleport around the map.

to me you do not know how to use his powers, no offense.
}
Thanks given by:

Marlon I don't have to explain myself to you. If i just kicked you, then you would just come back in and whine like you are doing here.

1 hour ban accept it.
}
Thanks given by:

Sorry Eyedea I will fix my issue.
^^
all you need to say everything else doesn't matter!
}
Thanks given by: