Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[R]ide[R] !!!

@[R]ide[R]   your admin has been reactivated but now you are not a trial admin anymore, you have been doing a great work as trial admin so everyone decided to make you a permanent admin. 

Since you are a permanent admin now, you don't need to upload all your demos, you still must record a demo before make a ban, but you just have to upload them here when an unban appeal is made against you.

Also, you don't have to use the tag BsK-T.| anymore, as permanent admin you can use the normal tag BsK.|

Congratulations for your admin, you deserve it so keep the great work bro !!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] R I D E R , BullsEye©

Thank you for real, I'm very happy to be permanent admin, this wonderful community, I hope to help more and more, I'll do my best!
I made many friends here, and I like each of them.
But camilo you are the dude, you helped me a lot when I was a clan member, and also helped me in my trial admin period, thanks dude! And I hope we continue studying Portuguese, want to see you speaking português fluently bro !!
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Congratulations . Good job

}
Thanks given by: [BsK] R I D E R

Good [R]iDe[R]          Congratz 
}

Congratulations bro!...you did a good work ;-). Welcome to the official team (again), I hope you can help us as you have been doing it till now.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=71111&background=random]
}

Congratulations! Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

Congratulations.  Keep up the good work and make sure if you ever have any questions about admin decisions never hesitate to ask.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

Congratulation rider you did a good work.
}