Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quitenme de la Blacklist

[undefined=undefined]Tu nombre[/undefined]: Sebastian

[undefined=undefined]Tu Nombre en el Juego[/undefined]: Seba.F.|10

[undefined=undefined]Tu Direccion IP o SteamID[/undefined]:

[undefined=undefined]Fecha de la prohibición[/undefined]: 31/10/2012

[undefined=undefined]Servidor donde se donde se prohibio[/undefined]: [BSoldiers.com]- Official -[2000 FPS & FastDL]

[undefined=undefined]Administrador que le prohibio[/undefined]: Ba'al, [BsK] Marlon.

[undefined=undefined]Descripción del Evento[/undefined]: Kicked : Vous etes BANNI. Verifiez votre console.
}
Thanks given by:

this is the reason why you are blacklisted http://bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=26243
}
Thanks given by:

Que puedo hacer pasa que me quiten de la lista negra? me pusieron ahi solo por pedir mapas nuevos Sad
}
Thanks given by:

the only way to get removed from blacklist is to donate some cash towards this community. Donate $6 and you can play on our servers.
}
Thanks given by: Ash

Te recomiendo que en el foro hables inglés..

Not my fault you use hacker and ban the user you irosh, managers must understand that we do our work, and if we do, is for good, and not like, not our problem.

Now because of him, you must now accept their ban, and it was his fault, multi hack used in the server.

and I do my job, not to have any problems furutos owner, or other.

and as my partner, you must give us $ 6 unless you want more on servers baneemos also Why say the excuses that new map change and give you ban?.

How ridiculous ..

It was my opinion, and thanks for your report has me, but I do my work, greetings.

Traducción:
No es mi culpa que usar hacker y prohibir el usuario que irosh, los gerentes deben entender que nosotros hacemos nuestro trabajo, y si lo hacemos, es para bien, y no me gusta, no es nuestro problema.

Ahora, gracias a él, ahora debe aceptar su prohibición, y que por su culpa, multi hack utilizado en el servidor.

y hago mi trabajo, no tener problemas futuros problemas, o de otro tipo.

y como mi compañero le dijo, nos debe dar $ 6 a no ser que desee más baneemos en nuestros servidores ¿Por qué dicen que las excusas que cambian nuevo mapa y darle prohibición?.

Qué ridículo ..

Es mi opinión, y gracias por su informe me tiene, pero hago mi trabajo, saludos.

Lo acaba de banear, a cada rato se desbanea, he recibido una amenaza de el que tumbará el servidor, me muero del miedo "sarcasmo".
}
Thanks given by:

(10-31-2012, 04:05 PM)lMarlon Wrote: Te recomiendo que en el foro hables inglés..

Not my fault you use hacker and ban the user you irosh, managers must understand that we do our work, and if we do, is for good, and not like, not our problem.

Now because of him, you must now accept their ban, and it was his fault, multi hack used in the server.

and I do my job, not to have any problems furutos owner, or other.

and as my partner, you must give us $ 6 unless you want more on servers baneemos also Why say the excuses that new map change and give you ban?.

How ridiculous ..

It was my opinion, and thanks for your report has me, but I do my work, greetings.

Traducción:
No es mi culpa que usar hacker y prohibir el usuario que irosh, los gerentes deben entender que nosotros hacemos nuestro trabajo, y si lo hacemos, es para bien, y no me gusta, no es nuestro problema.

Ahora, gracias a él, ahora debe aceptar su prohibición, y que por su culpa, multi hack utilizado en el servidor.

y hago mi trabajo, no tener problemas futuros problemas, o de otro tipo.

y como mi compañero le dijo, nos debe dar $ 6 a no ser que desee más baneemos en nuestros servidores ¿Por qué dicen que las excusas que cambian nuevo mapa y darle prohibición?.

Qué ridículo ..

Es mi opinión, y gracias por su informe me tiene, pero hago mi trabajo, saludos.

Lo acaba de banear, a cada rato se desbanea, he recibido una amenaza de el que tumbará el servidor, me muero del miedo "sarcasmo".
MultiHack? cuando use mutihack? ahora si matas a un par de admin te acusan de usar multihack:S no tengo la forma de darles $6 porque no tengo cuanta en pay lamentablemente y no seria capas de tumbar el server, no tengo idea de como se hace Wink

brother, please dont mind what Marlon says. he is just a normal admin. But you accepted that you are blacklisted and want to get out of it, they only way to do so is by donating. By doing this you will not only CLEAR your name but also help this community and became a part of it. Here you will be able to improve your skill or maybe someday you will too become admin (or a staff member like me Smile ) which is a big responsibility. So brother please think about it. Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(10-31-2012, 05:05 PM)Z_Devil Wrote: brother, please dont mind what Marlon says. he is just a normal admin. But you accepted that you are blacklisted and want to get out of it, they only way to do so is by donating. By doing this you will not only CLEAR your name but also help this community and became a part of it. Here you will be able to improve your skill or maybe someday you will too become admin (or a staff member like me Smile ) which is a big responsibility. So brother please think about it. Smile

Oka! buscare friend how to pay and return to play in the community. Thank you very much for your comprencion Wink
}
Thanks given by:

on the top of the homepage (below banner) you can see a GREEN SIGN saying [=-DONATE HERE-=].
1-- click on it
2-- Fill the amount you want to donate
3-- choose method of donation (Credit/debit card or through PAYPAL)
4-- Fill out information
and you are good to go.
Thanks brother, we really appreciate your help. Smile
}
Thanks given by:

Attention : Spanish Reply

Cierto dia usaste Hack. estabamos todos los admins ahi, luego ya no lo usabas, pero basta una sola vez para quedar baneado para siempre.

Te vimos, No digas que porque matas un par ya eres hack, hay un proceso antes de banear, Con algunas ventajas para el admin para que pueda reconocerlos mejor...

Sorry for the language, THis guy doesnt understand English
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: