Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prinny's pegleg penguin introduction

Steam ID/IPTonguerinny the Pegleg Penguin STEAM_0:1:13285589   0 00:10   84    0
Number of posts:uhhhh enough? XD
How long have you been playing in [BsK] so far: a few months Tongue most ppl know me from DS though
How did you find our server: Elly's awesome zombie plague
Brief description about you: So skilled is the pro zombie hunter, that one can kill without even being on Wink 
#1 zombie hunter non vip Big Grin

Short Comments about forums, servers, etc. :None really, but i am excited to meet you all Big Grin[img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Also, I want to become an admin of the zombie server ^_^ im very active on it, well.... addicted.... im on it every day, for about 7 hours.... O.O lol i need to stop

}
Thanks given by:

Uh? that words..dude..."a few months" you just came 1 week ago though ..idk who know you..just elly know you. have a bad day Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(03-09-2015, 10:18 PM)'Sakurai' Wrote: Uh? that words..dude..."a few months" you just came 1 week ago though ..idk who know you..just elly know you. have a bad day Smile

just realized that too haha xD well in any case, im really active in zombie server, finally hit rank 3 Big Grin hope i get to see you guys on

}
Thanks given by:

you will not see me there
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to BSK.
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to the community. One question, though... why did you use an application format instead of an introduction format?
[Image: sig.php?player_id=47385&background=random]
[Image: cl0x.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to BsK!
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: