Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PowerStrip

Star 
Because first nothing, hello everyone. I don't know if this is the right forum to post this topic, but I will post it here. Anyway, that an adm or manager move this topic corresponds to where.

To the point: I've seen that many people often complain that the CS they look a bit dark even when they have the brightness to 100%, and therefore bring this program called PowerStrip. This program, in my case, has helped me a lot by the type of monitor that I have, all usually see a little dark at times, but using this program, I managed to configure it in such a way that it makes screen look with a little more than shine.

It improves the Windows display properties

"Designed to complement and enhance the display properties in the Windows operating systems.

PowerStrip combines advanced API support multi-monitor with extensive programmable hardware support. A simple toolbar, in combination with a resident menu in the system tray, will provide you with an unbeatable access to the graphical configuration of your computer, your favorite display changes, increase and reduction of the size of the desktop.

Improved color calibration, the possibility of associating specific applications with certain custom display modes, diagnostics system for graphics, controls more flexible and improved sources, QuickSet pads and screensavers support.

It includes a database of more than 1,000 monitors, resolution, depth of color and refresh the event rate.

Additionally PowerStrip includes direct support via many graphics chipset hardware, allowing a degree of control on your graphic subsystem unprecedented.

Some of the most important technical features are: direct support, hardware refresh rates up to 200 Hz, control's size and position of the screen, support for color calibration with hotkeys, forced of polarity and horizontal/vertical sync, auto-detection and support for 3Dfx, PowerVR and the memory clock control, programmable support DDC independent of the operating system, control direct administration of power, full diagnostic PCI and AGP, and full support for NT."

Here is the download link:

powerstrip.softonic.com/descargar‎

If you need help with your application, you can send me a PM and warmly I will help them. I hope the program will help them to many.

Psychological hugs and greetings!
}
Thanks given by: