Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poor Hacker control

Shocked 
I've been a fan of this clan for a little over a year. Through all the name changes and server problems and what not I've believed that [BsK] would make it through just fine. I haven't doubted this clan ever... until now. The truth is it seems every time I connect whether it be Official or Classic there's a minimum of 1 hacker on the lose. At this very second there's some guy running around on official with Speed/Aim on. On classic we have two wallers. Please understand I have respect for this gaming community but I am really beginning to doubt it's ability to keep hackers out. Particularly when there are administrators absent so consistently. Please take this into consideration and try to flush hackers out with more diligence. Thank You.
}
Thanks given by: Hammy

Smith, your point is noted and hopefully through diligent monitoring by our admins and help from the clan members by reporting hackers, we can keep them out!

also u can catch me on steam to report hackers....Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Or you can add a few decent guys to admin position. I have a few names in my mind if you want suggestions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

I can think of a few as well!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

that will work as wellSmile dunno who has the authority to give admins, probably owners....
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I do now.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

You can add admins Bulls Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
}