• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Polo]Norte*-* AbuseSlay

Exclamation 
Your Name: Antonio (n0w Clan Member)
Your In-game name: BsK.| n0w^wM
Your IP-Address or Steam ID: 44 STEAM_0:0:254517569 0 00:11 80 10
Date of the ban: 13/04/2014
Motive: Slay for no reason.

Description of the Event: I was playing zombie plague, when the server was empty and polo norte was there, and polo said i will go to the official, I left from the server and she follow me, starting the round polo was spectator, i was for the half of the map, without talk with polo, and unexpectedly she give me slay without a reason, I was asking to her "Why you give me slay?", no answers, just "afk".
Sometimes i'm at the half of the way because I don't have more jumps and she slay me without reason.
Screen Shot: [Image: D30CEfX.png]
[Image: RX9pAud.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Don't worry Now if it was just one slay, it might've been accidental Wink I once accidentally slapped the f* out of garung trying to slap a hacker :0

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}
Thanks given by:

This was not mistake None hacker present This was abuse of [Polo] Their behavior is infant not as much as I So that is a report of abuse!
}
Thanks given by:

Waiting a answer of polo norte
If the reason is Afk she can slay you anyway i want know the real problem because i think that this is personal if this is personal, talk in private and never used a admin power to this problem....
}
Thanks given by:

I personally I have played with her, and she seems to be more of a timid person from what I can tell. If you are AFK and you just came back when she slayed you, then you might find this uneasy, but c'est la vie, you have to agree to that even if you don't want to. Like what others have said, I would like to have her side of the story before making the final decision.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Hahahhhahaahahahahaa, I know, I had just arrived and were writing, which I did not know and as you saw with the c4, di slay you thinking you were afk, it's something stupid report me for that.
}
Thanks given by:

LOL, My report is not bad You lie i his lie does not fool anybody as far as a rudeboy asked for help And did not answer Ancient told me that you [Polo] You told rudeboy that Not translated I ask him because the I was not sure so as not none give himself away He said he did not translate

¡¡I insist the report is not wrong!!
}
Thanks given by:

lol, what if I told a lie then, stay with her because I haven't to explain this to you if you say it's a lie.
}
Thanks given by:

(04-14-2014, 12:29 PM)BsK.| n0w^^ Wrote: LOL, My report is not bad You lie i his lie does not fool anybody as far as a rudeboy asked for help And did not answer Ancient told me that you [Polo] You told rudeboy that Not translated I ask him because the I was not sure so as not none give himself away He said he did not translate

¡¡I insist the report is not wrong!!

this will be excluded because you can't know what one sends him to another for private messages, this only can know highers and only highers i dont want any leakage of information

Polo already told you that this is a mistake if you have more proof of this feel free to post here but if this slay(reason afk) is the only that you have we can't punish her just that you guys need put their personal problems out of our sight
}
Thanks given by:

Oh, and I not followed you, you followed me.
}
Thanks given by: