Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please, help me with this

Exclamation 
Hi all!

I have a problem with this:    

Do not know why I get that, I just know that suddenly in the classic servers, my pj starts jumping alone, I do nothing, only single jumps, and a few minutes later, I get this ad.

Anyone know why I get this ad?

Greetings and hugs psychological!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I don't know why, but you can Uninstall counter strike (after check and delete manually the folder of your counter.. ), Install again, and tell us if happens again
}
Thanks given by:

You did not install anything on your cs?
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Do I really have to explain ? It clearly says bunnyhop script detected. If you know the rules then you must know we don't allow any scripts.

Remove that script if you wanna enter classic again or any of bsk server. If I saw you with a script you will get a ban.
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] LerO BR InsanO

(02-03-2013, 05:10 PM)$pirit Wrote: Do I really have to explain ? It clearly says bunnyhop script detected. If you know the rules then you must know we don't allow any scripts.

Remove that script if you wanna enter classic again or any of bsk server. If I saw you with a script you will get a ban.

I really do not know why I get that, since I have not downloaded any hacks, much less a script. I think it was something that was downloaded when entering a server. I will uninstall the CS and all, and if the error continues, then I will have to stop playing.

(02-03-2013, 04:48 PM)Fuzilero Wrote: I don't know why, but you can Uninstall counter strike (after check and delete manually the folder of your counter.. ), Install again, and tell us if happens again

It's okay, i will it.
}
Thanks given by:

Reinstalling cs 1.6 will do the trick, try that and if the problem still persists then we will find another solution.
}
Thanks given by:

(02-03-2013, 06:42 PM)$pirit Wrote: Reinstalling cs 1.6 will do the trick, try that and if the problem still persists then we will find another solution.

I reinstalled, but the problem is that I will lose almost everything, all the servers plugins and stuff, and I get a lot of laziness to download it again myself. Do not let him do anything well, perhaps I will later. But do not worry, I get this error in BSK's servers.
}
Thanks given by:

Download another Cs 1.6 and try.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by:

(02-03-2013, 06:59 PM)The motherfucker Batman Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 06:42 PM)$pirit Wrote: Reinstalling cs 1.6 will do the trick, try that and if the problem still persists then we will find another solution.

I reinstalled, but the problem is that I will lose almost everything, all the servers plugins and stuff, and I get a lot of laziness to download it again myself. Do not let him do anything well, perhaps I will later. But do not worry, I get this error in BSK's servers.

Don't erase your files yet.
I know something that can help you with that. Give me 24 hours.

Meanwhile you can install this Cs:
http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=7464
}
Thanks given by:

Yes Problem must be some friend, tries Install cs.
}
Thanks given by: