Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PROMOTIONS!!

Star 
Big GrinBig Grin We have a few Promotions today!! Big GrinBig Grin

Phanton, We all know how hard of a worker and how great of a guy you are and we want to show you that we all notice these things, You have been the sole demo reviewer for a while now and have done an awesome job, You are our newest Admin Manager

N0616JC, You also have been doing a great job and are super active on the fourms and the servers, You are one of our new Demo Reviewer

StandarD, Same goes for you, Doing a spectacular job being active and helping in any way you can, You are our other new Demo Reviewer

Congrats guys you all deserve it, Enjoy.Big GrinBig GrinHeartHeartBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Thank you very much. Phant0n deserves it. He is a great friend and always helps me congratulations to you as well. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

now I need to learn to do demos. TongueTongueTongue
}
Thanks given by:

thanks guys and Congrats for N0616JC and StandarD(deserve it)
I can not know what else to say, just thanks ^^
}
Thanks given by:

(03-29-2013, 07:34 PM)StandarD Wrote: Thank you very much. Phant0n deserves it. He is a great friend and always helps me congratulations to you as well. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

now I need to learn to do demos. TongueTongueTongue

No worries bro, We are all here to help you any time you need us, Just ask any of us if you need help.Heart
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

congrats to the three of you. you guys are doing a great job and it's well deserved. keep it up.. if you have any questions regarding your responsibilities feel free to ask.

keep it up guys! partyyyyy
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD

Congratulations to Phantom he always helping us the admin with the reviews know in hes new position i know he will do great many blessing btw: always humble to help admins in any problem

also Standard anything i need something to ask a dude , standard is there to help congratulationsss man Blessing bro

N0616JC man this guy always active and always do some good catch of hackers well deserved bro bless
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

Phanton I really am proud of you my friend. Always on the mark and really a hard worker.

Standard and Capt. price you guys are doing a fantastic job clearing the servers free of hackers.

I have been away lately, but i have nothing to worry since we have a great team like this.

[Image: tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , Ash , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , StandarD

Congrats, Phant0n, StandarD, N016JC, have a good day Smile
}

Congratz guys, well deserved Smile

If Waka reads this thread im gonna ban myself... but thats not gonna happen cuz we all know he's practically dead
}

Waka is not dead. He plays almost every day, but you know his style. He is always undercover.
}
Thanks given by: Ash , StandarD