Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PROMOTIONS

(02-28-2016, 07:18 PM)Sak Wrote: wow now guys can get so fucking easy an important spot

???????????????? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh???????????????????
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-28-2016, 07:18 PM)Sak Wrote: wow now guys can get so fucking easy an important spot

Yes so easy and since you don't care anyway welcome to the Registered spot where it seems you want to be... Thanks for the positive input into our promotional post. You have proven to be a wasted effort on my part and i apologize for that to the clan in whole. I will not tolerate your negative comments here anymore as you were suppose to be a staff here and represent the clan as one. I am really sad to announce you as are new registered instead of like i had planned our new Chief of Staff... Thanks for making me sad :Sad  Have a nice day!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , CAMILO1010 , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

LOL SAK trolled himself and lose a promotion xd
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(03-01-2016, 01:27 AM)Phaze-One Wrote:

Yes so easy and since you don't care anyway welcome to the Registered spot where it seems you want to be... Thanks for the positive input into our promotional post. You have proven to be a wasted effort on my part and i apologize for that to the clan in whole. I will not tolerate your negative comments here anymore as you were suppose to be a staff here and represent the clan as one. I am really sad to announce you as are new registered instead of like i had planned our new Chief of Staff... Thanks for making me sad :Sad  Have a nice day!

Savage... i love it! , just what he deserved 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: