Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

****PROMOS/DEMOS****

I am going to do this post in Christmas colors, hehehehehe TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

So we have a couple of promotions, A return to a higher position and one demotion, Maybe the word Demotion is not the proper way to put it. More like moving this member to a spot that does not require the level of activity that the higher position must have. That being said....LET'S GET STARTED!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

First, Rudeboy, when he was at staff, he displayed every quality we look for and need in a BsK STAFF member. High activity, Willingness to help in any way he could, Tireless dedication to all the tasks required of a staff member and Very high activity in our servers. As you all know, his house was robbed a week ago. The bastard thieves made of with a lot of his things, including his PC. Well he informed me today that his wonderful Granny has bought him a new PC! God bless that amazing lady! So he will be going back to his spott as one of our best ever staff members!!! Welcome back to STAFF Rudeboy!!!! We are the lucky ones in this deal!HeartHeartHeartHeart

Next we have a guy that never asks for anything, he is active 24/7, He answers any post that needs help, he goes out of his way to be respectful of all players in the servers, and he is willing to put in the time required to be a STAFF in BsK. Camilo1010 You are our newest STAFF! You have earned it bro, Congrats!

Moving on, There is a member that even the newest guys have probably at least heard of, He has been in BsK as long as I have, and he has held many positions, He excelled in each and every one of them, He has Mega experience with this fourm, with our servers and with our players, who by the way all love him. We only have one Manager at the Moment, We will be doing some major renovations to the fourm very soon, making a lot of issues very clear and doing general housekeeping. But we need all the help we can get from guys with his level of experience, This is not skipping over other guys for promotion, this is putting a guy in a spot that he has already been and will need no help. RobLLL Or my little asian prick Iroshiro! You are now our second MANAGER! Welcome back brother! I am so excited to be working side by side with you again!HeartHeartHeartHeart

And Lastly, And None of us are happy about it, but like I already said, It's not so much a demotion as Putting you somewhere so the time you do have is used wisely. Kick-ass, you are moving to Camilo's SM spot. We feel that you will be best useful there. Seriously, this is not about your ability, it is about activity and what is best for the Family, I know I don't have to explain it to you brother. You are super smart. So you will be our new SM I will get back to you on which server is yours. We love you bro, please don't take this as a bad thing.HeartHeartHeartHeart

Ok, That's it for now. Like I already said. Major renovations coming soon, so stay tuned to this emergency broadcast station to hear further instructions...... Sorry my attempt at humor a.k.a. EPIC FAIL!! K guys Catch yall on the flip side! PeacE!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Congratulations to all!!
Camilo you deserved brother!!
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , r0bLLL , rudeboy`

Congratz guys!Big Grin
[Image: t_zps1008225e.png]
[Image: 10922731_795396390531881_569277499206935...63ea7f.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: r0bLLL , CAMILO1010 , rudeboy`

Congo to all Smile I am happy to see our new seniors Smile

and what about members? Smile is there any gift for us Big Grin ?
}
Thanks given by: r0bLLL , CAMILO1010

oh... what a Christmas gift.... Congrats guys...
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r0bLLL , CAMILO1010 , rudeboy`

Holy shit, thanks! <3

Congratz Rude and Camilo (:
[Image: tumblr_mpy3jy3l7s1szwwtxo1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , rudeboy`

(12-11-2014, 09:00 PM)Unlucky But Lucky Wrote: Congo to all Smile I am happy to see our new seniors Smile

and what about members? Smile is there any gift for us Big Grin ?

How many good reports do you have, and how long have you been a klan member?

And yes I know i could find out myself easily, but I want you to tell me.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

congratulations guys Big Grin except iro Tongue
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , r0bLLL , rudeboy`

Congratulations to all
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , r0bLLL

Congratulations to all, Keep well.

Camilo you Deserved my brother, Great Job!!
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , r0bLLL