Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One suggestion I hope it is efficient

Goodnight community today I have come to give a suggestion. I'll talk about the awp've been thinking about an idea if some are not agree but it's just my suggestion and my thinking. I think it should accept a limit of 3 per team so I think it would end the campers also have a limit of 15 seconds to get out of spawn campers that have not after those 15 seconds if there are no leave them give you a autoslap of 5dmg would be a good solution to our server and want to tell you is very efficient and I've been thinking about this idea for some time and want to share with you to see if that's good or bad idea just share their thoughts about it.
}
Thanks given by:

Awps are part of the game and as much as we can hate them and that it does attract a lot of campers, implementing your suggestion would result in us losing a lot of current players and also would put a damp on gaining new loyal players. Unfortunately this is a necessary evil, all we can do as admins is enforce the rules of no camping as much as we can.

As far as the 15 second rule for camp spawning, again it is unnecsary mod that will only cause lag in my opinion. If you or another admin see any type of spawn camping, then just punish the player (slap, slay, kick, ban if necessary for 30min). At the end of the day, we are trying to minimize any unnecessary mods that could potentially create the server to slow down and the solution to your spawn camp complain is to really just do your job as an admin and enforce the rules on the spawn campers.

Thanks for the suggestions though and keep them coming, we always trying to find better ways to make our servers more enjoyable for you and everyone in our community.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by:

I have to agree with Rad on the lag factor. The Dust_2 server is one of our most popular servers and having that kind of plugin would increase the server workload especially during the time when the server is almost full and that when this happens, the server will have bad registration of shots and degrade the overall experience for all of the players on the server. In addition, a plugin of this nature might not be smart enough to determine whether or not the player is just rotating from one spot to another and passed through spawn and heard something and decided to wait until the coast is clear so that they can move on. Just saying, it might be extra workload on the human who is the admin, but take this into consideration, the plugins are lines of codes that a human have to type into a compiler, then that compiler would make those lines of codes into a software/plugin that would work with the specific parameters and whatnot. That said, a human being have an idea, but the computer/server is dumb and that they will do every thing line by line and that they would sometimes run into a snag that the programmer forget to fix or remove and that if that snag was something would put a software into a continuous loop, then 'Oh boy' you better prepare for some major problem with the server and that the server might even crash. Thus, driving players away from the server. In all (I'm trying to avoid this phrase YaYa...), us human are better at determining a camper or a rotater than a few lines of codes. Oh to reinforce that argument, this would also show that our server are managed by admins who care about the players that they play along with and that the players will naturally be attracted to our server if they find that our server is always clean (or mostly clean) and that they are admins on the server when they play. In saying that, I want you to consider another thing, having an admin in the server would allow someone who is new (is that even possible now?) to the game to learn the ropes and help them progress with the skills much more faster than if there are no admin on the server getting rid of hackers that ruins their fun. Oh... sorry for this hefty "essay" for you.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I posted this same suggestion when I joined this clan (5 months ago).

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-awps
}
Thanks given by:

I use to punish ct that spawn camp with awp but i got complains about this but im still thinking i can punish a ct that camps at spawn 4 round in arow with awp?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: