Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One last thing

Hey guys!! or... what is left of the guys i used to know ! , this is a small announcement about me, not trying to make you feel sorry or bad for me, you guys know i hate those "farewell threads" full of "Thank you XXX" and "wish me luck". I just think everyone here deverves an explanation. 

The thing is that i've been here for so long, and let's be honest, i haven't done shit for the past 2 years, the last thing i remember was creating a christmas theme for the forum and then nothing... i never created or even TRIED to create a theme with the newest MyBB Version, let's say i became lazy as fuck. A few weeks ago i found out that i couldn't even restart a damn server, my linux skills are awful and i didn't try to learn. 

I even had a few arguments with Spirit, well, even when those "fights" were BsK related, it didn't feel good to argue with my best friend knowing that i was wrong all the time.  My pride was making me blind.  

"BsK is not the same"  is not a valid argument to leave, so don't think that is my main reason, because we make it different, players make it different, we just needed to find the right ones, with help from everyone, not just 2 or 3 per month. 

two times we tried to turn BsK into a multi-gaming community and it didn't work, that is when i started feeling like i didn't wanna be here anymore, everytime my plans go wrong my pride gets attacked so bad i just wanna hide and disappear, it's a personal thing... my closest friends will understand.

Being an owner is one the most important tasks in every sort of community and i don't deserve it, If i were a member or an admin, i'd say without hesitation: "why the fuck is DJ an owner if he's never around". I was in that spot guys... i was a member criticizing owners and highers and now i've become what i used to hate !! i'm lazy as hell... 

Welp, i think we all know what is going on here. BsK is going through some kind of crisis because most of our beloved  members never donate ( including myself )
So as a last favor, i ask everyone in here to help. if you feel that you belong here and you love this logo and motto, then grab your credit card and make yourself relevant. But in the case you DON'T WANT TO DONATE, then just leave. for christ sake, just leave as i did. 

Phaze and $pirit are two awesome guys and they are trying their best to keep this alive, trust them and listen to 'em 

I think this is the best way ever to leave, accepting my faults and not being the "best in the world" "nobody can judge me" piece of crap that i've been for the last 2 years

And one last thing...  i don't want your opinion and "goodbyes" , this is a CLOSED THREAD. Thanks ! 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: icecold960 , BsK.| Fps , Lui , Lui , VeGa