Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nuzlocke hacks

•Player Which You Are Reporting: Nuzlocke STEAM account 5years P

•Where this scene occured: Dust 2 server

•IP or Steam-ID of the player: "Nuzlocke STEAM account 5years P" 6959 VALVE_0:4:1874241976 27 25:54 369 0

•Admins which were active during this incident: None

•Cheats Used: walls, possibly recoil hack and aimbot

•Date of Incident: November 13 2015

•Proof: This is weird i typed in record in console to record him. but it says "Already recording" then when i thought i was done i typed in "stop" and it stopped it. well this is what i have a i guess. the footage i thought i recorded was perfect. he was on A site and as a T he was trolling the ct. running around him while wall hacking.  Click here for what i got as footage
[Image: classic-76561198030565502.png]
[Image: tumblr_m8nqy63Br91qkxxdk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(11-13-2015, 12:53 PM)PartTimeAssasin Wrote: •Player Which You Are Reporting: Nuzlocke STEAM account 5years P

•Where this scene occured: Dust 2 server

•IP or Steam-ID of the player: "Nuzlocke STEAM account 5years P" 6959 VALVE_0:4:1874241976 27 25:54 369 0

•Admins which were active during this incident: None

•Cheats Used: walls, possibly recoil hack and aimbot

•Date of Incident: November 13 2015

•Proof: This is weird i typed in record in console to record him. but it says "Already recording" then when i thought i was done i typed in "stop" and it stopped it. well this is what i have a i guess. the footage i thought i recorded was perfect. he was on A site and as a T he was trolling the ct. running around him while wall hacking.  Click here for what i got as footage

the "already recording" thing is because highers did configure the server that way. Once you enter the server it automatically start to record a demo, and it stops once you leave or even type "stop" in console.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: