Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No demote to kill knife, a mistake ...

IMPORTANT PROGRESS GUNGAME :

Hello I am Jony - Danger , steady player gungame .
The reason why I dirigo to you is the following :

The server within this year to enter the server has gone through several changes , some good some not so. Do hybrid and implement new maps have been excellent ideas. But also there have been some mistakes like not demote the sucidarte because there are many players who really do not play fair and use this.

But anyway, what has really been bad in my opinion ; is the fact not demote the enemy to be killed by the sword.
I say this because the excitement of the game was the killing knife , as well as killed and you climbed easily , hysterical and also lowered your facilamente .
The idea is bad not only that , but also because when a player reaches and knife, this only said that this player and is the winner , and there will be the thrill of looking at this knife and lower level or die trying Hence the true adrenaline of the game was.

I hope and consider my opinion , and I speak not only for me but by many players who are constant in the game and show this fault.

Oh by the way , is not what happens to the server but a few weeks amiss slow.

Greetings ..

Tambien lo pongo en español porque el traductor no funciona bien, y yo no hablo inglés.

IMPORTANTE PARA EL PROGRESO DEL GUNGAME:

Hola soy Jony-Danger, jugador constante del gungame.
El motivo por el cual me dirigo a ustedes es el siguiente:

El server dentro de este año que ingrese al servidor ha pasado por varios cambios, unos buenos otros no tanto. Hacerlo híbrido e implementar nuevos mapas han sido unas excelentes ideas. Pero tambien han habido algunos desaciertos como el no bajar de nivel al sucidarte porque hay muchos jugadores que en verdad no juegan limpio y usan esto.

Pero en fin, lo que verdaderamente ha sido malo según mi opinión; es el hecho de ya no bajar de nivel al enemigo al ser matado a cuchillo.
Digo esto porque lo emocionante del juego era el matar a cuchillo, ya que así como matabas y subías facilmente, morías y tambien bajabas facilamente.
La idea es mala no solo por eso, sino también porque cuando un jugador ya llegue a cuchillo, esta más que dicho que este jugador ya será el ganador, y ya no habrá la emoción de buscar al que esta a cuchillo y bajarlo de nivel o morir en el intento. Ahí se encontraba la verdadera adrenalina del juego.

Espero y consideren mi opinión, y hablo no solo por mi si no por muchos jugadores que somos constantes en el juego y evidencian esta falla.

Ah por cierto, no se que le pasa al server pero desde hace unas semanas anda bien lento.

Saludos..
}
Thanks given by:

Knife pro mode was removed simply because players were abusing it. I disagree with you, when you say and I quote," the excitement of the game was the killing knife." This is called Gungame and not knife game and there is a good reason behind that.

We appreciate your concern, but lets try GunGame without the knife pro mode for a few weeks, just to see the results.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010