Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-NewAnnouncement!-

Hey soldiers i have a few announcements:

First off i would like to address ALL of you Members and Clan-Members that if you suspect that someone is in fact using cheats to please take the necessary steps to make a report of the incident instead of just spamming our chat box with stuff like "server full of hack" "where are the admins" "i should be admin"ect. This does nothing to help our community and it just shows that some of you are either too stupid or just too lazy to file a report.  Just in-case you didn't know, All admins are required to record a demo with the correct information included before they can ban someone. So even if you become admin you still will be required to make a demo for each ban and file a report when requested. So why not show me you can do the job and maybe you can be our next server admin!

Next i want to give a shout out to our great R&D  $atanic $pirit !!! This guy always goes above and beyond i am truly grateful to have him here when i am not around. Thank you for helping us keep our community alive and safe!
Another person that really deserves our gratitude is now our new Co-Owner!
He has done a fine job here and really deserves this position! I would like to give a special thanks to:  r3coN !!!  Thank You and congrats!

And finally i want to talk about our future! Yes our beloved Counter Strike 1.6 has been and still is to most of us the best FPS ever made but if you haven't noticed the times are changing and so are the players. I am sure these new players with present day technology and updated graphics cards have little to no interest in our now 15+ year old fps game. Lets face it you cant deny that new games have far better graphics and with that it makes for many more players ect. So with that said i am happy to announce:

Due to popular demand we are bringing back Counter Strike Global Offensive!!!

I will post new server info as it becomes available. If you have any questions feel free to comment here or send me a pm. Thanks you for choosing banished soldiers and have a nice day!!!  Cool
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

Thanks to me too. :Big Grin  I will buy CS:GO soon. TY Phaze , Congratz r3coN Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , r3coN

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Congrats r3con !! Big Grin you doing good job ! And of course big applause to satan without him I dont know how this will b working im happy to be part of this "family" and have you around Wink thanks !
}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit , Phaze-One , r3coN

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}

wow nice its awesome that news, congrats all for the work with this community, phaze, spirit, r3con, koko etc. thanks very much... !!!!! I know that now im not part of this community but i could be again if we can play in cs go ( good if you all this agree ). Smile
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

Congratz r3con, much deserved! Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

Thanks guys, I only hope to help better this community and do as well as the past co-owners.  Going towards CS GO can definitely be an advantage for bsk and I look forward to helping bring it to the community. Thanks to everyone that is a part of this community, especially phaze-one, spirit, koko, and bullseye, you guys have kept us alive in a hard time as a 1.6 community.

On another note if anyone needs any help or has any questions please reach out to me. My steamid is r3coN, add me for quickest response. As always you can private message me on here as well.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

Update: We are currently testing our new CSGO server as well as our also new Mumble Server. If you would like to help Please contact me or another staff for more information. Thank you for choosing banished soldiers have a nice day.!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , BsK.| Fps , CAMILO1010