Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New York quick intro

Tongue 
hey guys i have met alot of you in the server. im joe 24 you can see all my other info in my profile. I just put my app finally so i can join the clan. i just wanted to post this so that if there are any members i dont know yet then now i will.

bio of me quick:  Been playing cs along time. its my favorite game. even though its so old its still just the best lol. i have a great sence of humor. I had my own server and my own clan awhile ago when i was all about cs 24/7 lol I stopped playing for alittle while but i started back up again. Iam very active ill be in the server everyday and on the forums aswell. Iam from freeport long island New york. Its the greatest city in the world and i love to repersent it hahaha. i hope the others drop in and read about me and say hello. and i will see you in the server my friends.... ill be that guy shooting you alot more then you shoot me. LOL!!!! told you iam funny
[img=21x21]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]     ****oh and please forgive my spelling hahaha***

''New York''
}
Thanks given by: