Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need help :c

Hm..... do msconfig and show us what you have on the startup tab. If you have too many unnecessary process that get executed during start up of your computer will be very slow. Also, uninstall all of your unused programs and softwares. Do a disc check and do a clean up of your disc and then do a defrag of your disc.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

[Do a disc check and do a clean up of your disc and then do a defrag of your disc.
[/quote]

Using Windows Defragment or with another program?

when you talk about clean a disc. You talk about erasing useless files or restore(formatear) your drives?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Hi, Look, I guess this is lack of utility suggest you to download Ccleaner And make deep cleaning your computer is very common that this is possible through the use of programs on file Example I : Gaming , Internet and Windows programs to see that the WIndows 7 is a very Heavy operation in which needs at least one good graphics card and at least a Pentium dual Core or suggest you Window Sight you change , I guess this is lack of utility suggest you to download Ccleaner And make deep cleaning your computer is very common that this is possible through the use of programs on file Example I : Gaming , Internet and Windows programs until I see the WIndows 7 is a very Heavy operation in which needs at least one good card at least Grafica and A Pentium dual Core or suggest you you change you put a Windows XP sevice pack 3 is the lightest and the most effective that I have the laptop & Le des deep cleaning with the program that you said And your computer Fixes windows with little programs you can not take screenshots because I'm lazy xD I hope has helped you .
}
Thanks given by:

I found some thing idk if 1 of this help you https://www.google.com/#q=se+fue+la+luz+...lvio+lenta
}
Thanks given by:

NoW- is rigth I think that you need to dowload Ccleaner and uninstall some programs that you are't usining and later you computer can take more velocity
Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

[Image: mobileanime.capa.ru.219.gif]
}
Thanks given by: