• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need Unbanned as soon as possible!!

[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: [Banished] Un1qu1sk11L
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.BanishedSoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Wallhack'
[AMXBans] Duration: 'permanently'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:2814143'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '98.165.7

Un1qu1sk11L is admin abusing!!! He did not check not asked before banning me! He thinks I wallhack, I had a golden AK47, and the map was zm_five, i was in the armor place, took the anti, and i knew there were lots of zombies out there following me, so I simply sprayed, and when I actually hit something, there's hp showing, thats why i kept trying to aim for it.) If this still doesn't make me clean, plz go ask [Banished]Ike, [Banished]Dr0wzEE, [Banished]Daddy (these 3 admins know me too well, we used to play in the same server before it shut down, they will prove for me.)to see if I hack!! Admins can't just do stuff on their own just becuz they think they have the rights to ban hackers! Un1qu1sk11L has no respect to other players! I need to get unbanned as soon as possible! IT IS NOT FAIR GETTING BANNED WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!

}
Thanks given by:

OMGG!! I wanna play already...been waiting for an hour... Ike!!! >"< I need your helpppp!!
How can he freaking be 100% sure I was wallhacking...OMG! Just becuz I keep spraying with my golden AK? and when I actually hit someone, I had to stop? So I wouldn't b accused as a HACKER!? gosh...didn't even ask or anything..."YAAA, I'LL JUST BAN HIM! BECUZ I AM ADMIN!" -_-"
}
Thanks given by:

Thx for ur report, first, u need make the unban appeal http://banishedsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30 follow correct format:

i know you have steam active since 2004, but understand we need follow rules...

about ur report: we need abuse evidence, like screenshot/demo
}
Thanks given by:

I really don't have any screenshots... I got banned and while the screen was like "frozen", i got kicked out, I didn't evne have time to take a picture... that admin just stayed in spec, and just banned me...= ="
okk...even tho it is really unfair for me to write whole thing again since i didn't do anything wrong.. but i guess i'll just do it... but plz do warn that admin! he clearly doesn't know how to be a good admin!
}
Thanks given by:

I guarantee that this guy is legit!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

HII!! yosef! THX for talking for me! It was too bad that when I got banned, no other admins saw, sigh... that admin should've known I don't hack tho...i freaking play zombie server A LOT!! = =" and if I never hack before, why today..? I'm not that stupid..-_-"
}
Thanks given by:

Take it Easy:

admin will be punished if he didn't show cheat evidence
}
Thanks given by:

alright! Thx a lot! Smile
}
Thanks given by:

aight let me tell you, ive been friends with heads for almost 1 yr, weve played on same server before banished, i can garantee he does not hack
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

Solved
}
Thanks given by: