Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Name Change Restrictions

Hello, this goes mainly for the new registers of this clan. So, please listen up. If you are new to the clan, please do not make an application to change your name. The reason is because we, the BsK Clan do not have enough time to know you well enough that we will be able to know you with your new name. In addition, if you are a member already, please do not change your name frequently as to avoid confusion. Now back to the new registered, please do not change your name until some people in our clan have a some kind of nick name for you. That is the time when you know that people in our clan have known you well enough that you can change your name. However, I highly advice against changing your name as you should choose a name that you will be using for the stay in the clan. I am one of the few in this clan that have not changed his name since joining the clan as a new registers. In conclusion, do not change your name until most of the clan know about you and not to change the name as often as you change your underwear. Have a good day and frag on.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

Oh!! I forgot, someone please translate my first post into Spanish so that those who speaks Spanish will understand. Thanks to whoever does that.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , [BsK] RiKuDoU

translation:

Hola, esto va sobre todo para los nuevos registros de este clan. Así que, por favor escuchen. Si eres nuevo en el clan, por favor no haga una solicitud para cambiar su nombre. La razón es porque nosotros, el BsK Clan no tenemos tiempo suficiente para saber que tan bien que vamos a ser capaces de conocer con su nuevo nombre. Además, si usted es un miembro ya, por favor, no cambie su nombre con frecuencia como para evitar confusiones. Ahora, de vuelta al nuevo registrado, por favor, no cambiar su nombre hasta que algunas personas en nuestro clan tienen algún tipo de apodo para usted. Ese es el momento en que usted sabe que la gente de nuestro clan han sabido usted muy bien que usted puede cambiar su nombre.Sin embargo, yo aconsejo vivamente en contra de cambiar su nombre como usted debe elegir un nombre que va a utilizar para la estancia en el clan. Yo soy uno de los pocos en este clan que no han cambiado su nombre desde que se unió al clan como nuevos registros. En conclusión, no cambie su nombre hasta que la mayoría del clan saben acerca de usted y no para cambiar el nombre de todas las veces que cambie su ropa interior. Que tengas un buen día.

oh sorry for if not well translated. Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

I just deleted 5 posts from this thread, He didn't make this thread to get a bunch of "Good thread!" and repeating the same thing he already said, except for the translation he asked for, there should be no other posts here, anything that does not enhance of further the directive, is not useful and therefore spam. Come on guys you all know better........
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , r3coN , [BsK] RiKuDoU