Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NO FEAR!!!!!!!!!

Angry This afternoon in Boston Mass. U.S.A, During the Boston marathon, Which hosts runners from all over the world. A cowardly terrorist attack happened. Two bombs exploded in quick succession.

110 innocent people were injured, 2 dead including an eight year old child! WTF, Kind of world are we living in???? I hope these bastards don't think we will live in fear because of their cowardice! I know what you are probably thinking.... He is Canadian, Why is he so upset?

I am Canadian, I am also a huge fan of the U.S. Theses people are our close cousins and what happens to them, Happens to us. It makes me sick to my core to think that these Cowardly Bastards would do something like this. I hope they realize that this shit doesn't work and we will not live in fear of cowardly acts.

I have impressed upon my children that these sonsabitches want everyone scared and hiding, afraid that they might strike again, But if we do that then they win. I pray for the people who got hurt and I pray that the ones responsible die a slow and pain full death!
GOD BLESS AMERICA and GOD BLESS BOSTON. FREEDOM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

this is sad.....inocent people dies Sad
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

3 dead, more than 150 injuredSad
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

Not to mention that I live in the city in the legacy of another larger terrorist attack. This just makes me want to get a assault rifle (military grade that is) and shot at the terrorists and make them have a long painful death. Wait, that won't work. I would actually slit their balls and stab their eyes with cobra venom. After all of that, a deagle shot to the balls. That's not all, I would also put leeches on their wounds so that would feel the pain that the victim's family and friends have to go through for the rest of their lives.

Oh shit... what have I turned into?!
Okay, N0616JC calm down...
Okay... I'm back to my normal self again. Sorry for that rant... Big Grin
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

it is a tragedy. and another thing some ppl may not know is there were bomb dogs there sniffing around before the bomb was detinated.
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: