my favorite player : Lionel messi
Team : Fc Barcelona

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTim6gozxMk_v01EebbWy-...41P1bncijA]
}
Thanks given by:

Lio Messi the best..!!!!
}
Thanks given by:

Leo is the best but CR7 is beast mode right now...8 goals in 3 games, thats crazy.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , KriLokO

Leo is the best in the world, but it is overcoming cr7 likewise to achieve your goals
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

my favorite player : CR7
Team : Real Madrid
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: {CL@N} , System*

Cr7 is best Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

(09-27-2014, 11:36 PM)Rad Wrote: Leo is the best but CR7 is beast mode right now...8 goals in 3 games, thats crazy.

10 goals in 3 games.
}
Thanks given by:

Messi is just a piece of crap ruining football.... Turning Football into a boring sport just about running to the enemy's goal, run and run... Back when i was a kid, football used to be wonderful, full of players with good skills, people bending the ball on a free-kick, people doing amazing feints, flip flap and that kind of stuff, Like Ronaldinho, Zidane, Beckham, that was football, nowadays you can't say that, all the kids can be stars, You don't need skill anymore, all goals are the same, its hard to find a player who plays with the Old school style, actually the only "killer striker" that plays old school style is Ibrahimovic, the rest are random goals and stuff that is not even amazing, you see the same shit every match, Ronaldo is great and i can say his Free-Kicks and shots with head are incredible, but if he wasnt that fast, or if he didnt shoot with such power, he wouldnt be the same, Look at thierry henry, New York Red Bulls player, He doesnt need to run, doesnt need to shoot with power to score amazing curve goals, and he feints like a god. Thats football, and i miss that.... (Nostalgic moment) Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

For me it's the best player ever. It is the most dominating and better. For me there is no comparison, the number one in the world and by far. "
}
Thanks given by:

Your 1 line argument is way too strong against mine, i'm way too scared to continue with this arguing...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: